Ch. 17 - FRAYED

Fallon's outfit:
Highschool -

Fallon's outfit:Highschool -

During Flashbacks -

Chapter Seventeen⊚ Frayed ⊚

Chapter Seventeen
Frayed

Fallon sat at her desk, staring put the window with a distant, unreadable expression on her face. "You okay?" Someone asked making Fallon look over to see Jennifer standing in the doorway. Fallon took a deep breath, turning around slightly while nodded.

"I'm... decent." Fallon said and Jennifer raised her eyebrows before walking father into the class. Fallon reached over, grabbing a spare chair she had that always sat in the front, for Jennifer to sit down. "Wanna talk about it?" Jennifer asked and Fallon shrugged slightly, "It's just a lot happening all at once.." She said.

"Like what?" Jennifer asked and Fallon sighed and shook her head slightly, "A family member moved here and our relationship is on the rocks... And I think I lost a... a friend but I'm not quite sure." Fallon said, subconsciously rubbing the crescent moon on her collarbone.

** "I know where they are." Scott said as he ran into the loft making Fallon, Derek, Peter, Boyd and Cora look back at him. "We know, same building as the Argents." Fallon said and Boyd nodded, "Cora and I followed the twins." He said making Scott's eyes widen.

"Then they want you to know." Scott said and Peter shrugged slightly, "Or, more likely, they don't care." Peter said as Scott walked up to the table to see a bunch of blueprints, pictures and notes. "What is this?" Scott asked and Peter raised his eyebrows slightly, "Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming." He said.

"We're coming up with a coup de main- better known as a pre-emptive strike." Perer said making Scott glance at all of them, "You're going after them?" He asked and Derek nodded.

"Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us. They're one floor above them, in the penthouse right about Allison." Derek said and Scott raised his eyebrows slightly, "So, kill them first? That's the plan?" Scott asked and Boyd nodded. "They won't even see it coming." Boyd said making Scott look at him, "Why is the default plan always murder?" He asked before looking at Derek.