°𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙 (𝕊𝕁)°

Fluff, Possible Angst, Panic attack

I waited with my best friend Jodie in line for an autograph with my hero, Scarlett Johansson. I had been waiting for this day my whole life, I was so excited I thought I was going to burst. Jodie was holding my hand as the line progressed.

We were next in line after the young girl in front of us and I started to panic, my head was spinning and I was nauseous, I could hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears, I could feel my pulse quickening. The sound of adoring fans faded as my vision started to blur. It was getting harder to breathe.  

I pulled Jodie close to me and squeezed her hand even harder. I felt faint and the edges of my vision were going black. My twenty-seven-year-old ass was about to faint. 

"Jodie, I'm going to pass out," I whispered.

As soon as those words left my mouth she dragged me quickly away from the line and to the bathroom, she pulled me into the eloquently decorated bathroom and sat me down on one of the benches. 

"Jodie, Jodie I can't breathe," I said tears stinging my eyes.

I couldn't stand up and my head felt heavy. Suddenly someone burst into the bathroom.

(Scarlett's POV)

I was signing autographs and posing with fans after the premiere of the most recent Avengers movie when I noticed this girl. She was relatively average height and was clutching another girl's hand tightly. She was stunning, I noticed how excited she looked. 

When the person before her stepped up I could hear what they were talking about. The girl was now panicked looking and before I knew it, she whispered something in her friend's ear and she was rushed off to the bathroom.

What I had picked up from the almost incoherent whisper was the words 'pass out'. I knew she was probably going to be ok but something in me compelled me to chase after them. I apologized to the line and told them I would be back soon and then ran towards the restroom.

When I got in there the girl was sitting on the bench gasping for breath, she looked dazed.

"What's happening?" I asked the other girl.

"She's having a panic attack, I can't seem to calm her down," she frantically explained.

I immediately sat down and pulled the girl into my chest while soothing her hair. 

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Y/n," the other girl responded.

"Hey, Y/n, sweetheart I need you to breathe with me," I said gaining her attention.

Fresh tears fell from her eyes as she tried to concentrate on me.

"In..., out..., in..., out," I commanded, she followed along brilliantly. 

Once her breathing was back to normal a sob wracked through her body.

"God, this is embarrassing," she said.

(Y/N's POV)

I looked back up at Scarlett as more tears fell from my eyes. She grabbed my face gently with her hands and pulled me closer to her. She kissed the top of my head making me blush. She used her thumb to brush away my tears and then stood back up.

"You know, I'm drawn to you," she said.

"W-what?" I stuttered out.

"Yeah, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to stay here until I was done with autographs and we could go grab a bite to eat afterward, your friend can come too if she'd like," Scarlett offered.

I looked at Jodie who instantly got the message.

"Thank you, but it would have to be just the two of you. I can't babysit her all day," she said.

"Y/n?" she asked me.

"I'd love to, I apologize for the commotion," I said.

"No worries sweetheart," she said kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand to lead me back out.

***

A few hours later and she was finished with all of the autographs, including mine. She walked over looking tired, she sat down on my lap and let her head fall back onto my shoulder.

"If you don't have the energy for tonight that's fine," I said not expecting her to be up to it.

"No, I need a little stress reliever,  how about I take you to my favorite pub?" She offered.

"Sure," I responded helping her stand up.

She looked around to make sure no one was there before smashing her lips against mine, I kissed back enjoying the flavor of her cherry chapstick. 

"I like you a lot, Y/n," she said.

"I like you a lot, Scarlett," I told her.

She rested her forehead on mine and held my hips. I rested my arms around her neck. Who knew a panic attack could get you a date with Scarlett freaking Johansson. 

______________________________

Sorry, it's short. Feel free to comment with suggestions. 😊