°𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕤 (𝔽.ℂ&𝕂.𝔽)°

(Francesca Curtis, The Perfect Score, and Kelly Foster, We Bought A Zoo)

I'm back everybody!! If you didn't see the last thing I posted I'm back and hopefully going to get into the swing of things again. This one is gonna be a little different than usual. We have a love triangle... between the reader and two SJ characters. This will be a wild ride but please stick with me. Let me know if you guys have a particular endgame you would like. 🫶

Thank You @Hadrian0 for the idea!!

Warnings: sad, angst, toxicity, DL partner (down low)

"Baby where did you leave your phone!" Francesca shouted.

"Uh, on the counter somewhere!" I shouted back.

There was some rustling and then some silence. Then Francesca opened her bedroom door and walked over to where I was lying on the bed.

"It was in the fridge," she said handing it to me.

"You're kidding," I huffed.

"Not at all," she said kissing my forehead lovingly.

"Sooooo..." I started.

"Sooo... what?" She asked.

"Well, there's this family-friend dinner tonight and I really want you to be there," I said looking up at her as she reached out to grab my face.

"You know I can't, they can't know, your dad will blab, and I just can't have that," she said before kissing my lips sweetly and frowning pitifully. 

"I know. That's why we'll act like friends like we usually do, I really need you there baby," I begged.

"Only for you, okay?" She said.

I giggled as she jumped on the bed and pulled me into a warm cuddle.

***

We pulled up to my Dad's house and got out of the car. I held Francesca's hand before we went inside and stood on the stoop waiting to enter. 

"Are you ready?" I asked as she removed her hand from mine and straightened her skirt and leather jacket.

"Yeah, let's do this," she said.

I sighed and opened the door. I was soon met by the warm embrace of my old friend Kelly and my two younger siblings.

"Y/n/n! Oh my god, I haven't seen you in like forever!" Kelly screamed excitedly.

"Hey girl!" I said kissing her cheek and smiling.

"Y/n, you're back!" Rosie giggled.

"Yeah, kid!" I said picking up Rosie.

"My you're getting big, how old are you now 20?" I asked jokingly.

"No, I'm still six, but I drink my milk every day!" She said excitedly.

I grinned at her and put her down before she sprinted off to play with her toys again.

"Dylan, hey man," I said tousling his hair.

He hugged me again and held me tight.

"I missed you," he said.

"Same kiddo," I said wrapping my arms around him before letting him go.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh she's a new friend of mine, we met a handful of months ago when I started uni," I told him.

"I'm Francesca," she said introducing herself.

Kelly stepped over to Fran with a weirdly big smile on her face.