°ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 (𝕊𝕁)°

Angst, fluff, sexualizing, physical harm

After a long Thanksgiving break, I made it back to school. My best friend Scarlett met me at my locker. I rushed to her and gave her a big hug. She looked great, she had bright red lip gloss on and her hair back in a ponytail. 

She was wearing a light gray sweater that fell off her shoulder and shorts that barely covered her ass. She looked gorgeous. She smiled at me and for some reason, my stomach flipped. I felt fluttery, my pulse had quickened. I blushed and smiled back.

"Come on we have class," she said grabbing my hand.

***

Scar and I had been friends for so many years, I was always so comfortable around her but for some reason, I felt so strange around her now. We have had the same schedule since the fourth grade so I wouldn't be able to avoid her. I didn't want to avoid her but that's what started happening.

I started partnering with other teens, talking to other teens, trying to get away from the strange way she made me feel. I found myself staring at her and blushing every time she was around. It was getting worse. I would stutter around her and look at the floor not being able to maintain eye contact for more than a few seconds.

***

She waited a while before confronting me. She looked sad, I tilted my head at her in curiosity.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. 

"If you didn't want to be friends anymore, you should've told me," she mumbled.

"What?" I asked her.

"Don't play stupid Y/n, you've been avoiding me and glaring at me, you've made other friends and stopped hanging out with me. I wish you would've just told me," she said.

"Scar wait," I started.

"No, it's ok y/n/n, I love you, goodbye," She said turning on her heel and walking away quickly.

***

One day I was late for class, I hadn't seen Scar yet which was strange. I made it to my locker, the hallways were empty. That's when I heard a scream. It wasn't loud, actually, it sounded far off. I grabbed my bag and closed my locker following the noise.

The screams were getting louder as I approached the boy's locker room. I cracked open the door slightly and saw Chris standing over Scar pinning her wrists above her head with one of his massive hands. The other hand was under her shirt fondling her breast. His lips were attached to her neck and there were tears in her eyes.

"Get the hell away from her!" I snarled.

He quickly spun around, his hand still gripping her wrist tightly.

"What the hell are you gonna do about it?" He asked.

"Get your hands off my girl!" I shouted.

"So? You're a little dyke? Huh, wouldn't have thought," he said.

I walked closer to him, he was a half foot taller than me but I wasn't scared.

I punched square in the face. He stumbled back letting go of her wrist. He came after me, he struck me down. I hit the floor and my head was bleeding. I stood up and pounced on him, I punched him repeatedly in the face. I knocked him to the floor, he was flat on his back. I made sure he wasn't going to hit me back again and got up.

I rushed over to Scar grabbing her and pulling her close, my head rested on top of hers. I wrapped my arms around her fragile frame. She pulled back and looked up at me.

"Your girl?" she whispered her eyebrows knitted together. 

I let go of her.

"I know I'm sorry," I apologized leaving the locker room and making a dash for the bathroom.

When I got there I locked myself in a stall and sat on one of the toilets.

"My girl, my girl! Why would I say that?!" I whisper screamed to myself. 

I started crying, moments later the door burst open and I heard Scar's voice calling my name. I wiped my tears and pulled my feet up on the toilet. I saw her checking the stalls. I stayed quiet so she would go away. She stopped in front of my stall.

"Y/n/n please let me in," she begged.

"Just go away," I sobbed.

"No way," she said crawling under the door.

She stood up and brushed herself off, she got down on her knees in front of me so I couldn't look away.

"You hate me don't you, I disgust you because I have feelings for you and girls aren't supposed have to have feelings for other girls, especially not their best friends," I said while crying.

"No, I don't hate you, you don't disgust me. Actually, I'm relieved because I'd rather have you like me than not talk to me at all," she said.

I stood up and walked out of the stall, I grabbed a paper towel and wet it. I stared at myself in the mirror as I cleaned off my wound.

"Let me help," she said taking the wet paper towel from me.

She cleaned my abrasion and then grabbed my chin. She looked me in the eyes. Before I knew it her lips were on mine. We broke away breathless.

"W-what was that?" I asked.

"That was me telling you that I like you a lot more than a friend," she said.

I stood there dumbfounded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked.

I nodded not being able to talk. She smiled before reconnecting her lips with mine. When she broke away I smiled.

"My girl," I whispered in her ear while giving her a hug.

She giggled before kissing me again, I blushed hardcore. We both walked out of the bathroom hand in hand. 

"I love you," I said as we walked to class.

"I love you more," she said.

"No way!" I shouted chasing her back to the classroom.

We giggled the whole way.