1. Out Of All People

Hey guys, I hope you like my story, If you do it would mean a lot if you commented and voted. If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Sorry this chapters so short its only because its the first chapter but they will get longer! xx

--------------------------------------------------

I sat down in a cosy little cafe located in LA. Today has been a very long day I thought to myself while sipping on my nice warm coffee. Lately its been quite cold seeing as its the middle of winter, so I have been spending most of my time here, reading, studying and drinking coffee, just about every night after school. I don't mind it at all actually because I find it better to study here than at home, as its a lot quieter and I like the fact that I can get away for a bit.

Something brought me out of my thoughts, a familiar voice. I turned around to see who it was, only find that it was Parker. Parker my ex boyfriend, we went out for about 6 months but towards the end of our relationship he seemed a bit distant and I found out he had been cheating on me so I ended it. He still said he loved me and to this day he is still trying to get back with me and its been about 5 months since we broke up so I don't know why he keeps trying. I don't want him in life anymore.

Before thinking I got up grabbed my books and bag and quickly sat down somewhere where he couldn't see me.

I would have just walked out but he was right near the door way. I quickly noticed someone was already sitting down where I had sat, I didn't want to look up though because there was still a chance Parker could see me.

"Im sorry, my ex just walked in and I don't want to deal with him right now." I said still looking down.

"Oh, thats alright." The person I now assumed was a boy who was next to me said. He had an English accent, I love accents so much especially English accents. Ahh.

"Nice accent!" I said laughing. still looking down. What!? I didn't want Parker to see me...

"You too, I love Australian accents." He replied with, while chuckling a little.

I looked up slowly still being careful but I wanted to see who this boy was that liked Australian accents. Looking up I couldn't believe my eyes. No it couldn't be, could it? Out of all people I could have sat next to and it was him..

"I cant believe this, Im so sorry I didn't mean bother you!" I said sounding really rushed because the person I had sat next to was Harry Styles.