4. You're A Mystery To Me

I thought she had fainted because I was expecting my ears to burst from her screaming or something. But nothing, no noise. I looked over hoping that she was still breathing to find that she was but it was as if she were frozen in time. Shocked, her mouth hung wide open while her eyes blinked slowly but heavily.

"Y.. you y..you what?" she stuttered in utter awe.

Not the reaction I was expecting at all. I simply nodded my head to say that what I had told her was true.

And there it was "OMG OMG OMG!!! Sydney Anderson you have to tell me every single detail from start to finish, how, when, where, everything!" thats the reaction I was expecting.

I joined in on the laughter as I pulled up to subway. "Okay okay" I said laughing in between words because of how excited she was. "But after we order our food, yeah?" I questioned

"Alright, alright then"

After we ordered and got our food we headed for the car, piling in, me driving and Kaitlyn in the passenger seat again. I decided to wait to eat until we got back to our apartment which was only ten minutes away. Kaitlyn decided to do the same so she could eat with me.

"Can you please please please pleaseeeeeee tell me now!" She said in a whiny kids voice, the type of voice that makes you want to rip your hair out if it continues.

"Nope, Im telling you when we get home" I said smiling at how her face had changed to annoyed after I said that.

"Arggggg fine. I don't want to argue with you anyway so I figure Ill just wait." She gives in way to easily.

I turned the ignition off, grabbed my purse and my roll, opening the door of the car and shutting it behind me. I could feel Kaitlyn's eyes digging into the back of my head. Its kind of like when someone goes to tell you something so they start to but then they don't want to tell the rest so they leave you hanging. Then you get angry/ frustrated with them because they wont continue. Yeah well I think thats what she was feeling towards me right now.

I sat down at the table, Kaitlyn walking past me into the kitchen returning with two plates. One for me and one for her. I carefully unwrapped my roll making sure it doesn't fall apart.

I looked up and noticed she was staring at me waiting for me to tell her.

"Okay, okay I'll explain it now."

Her eyes lit up and suddenly she no longer had a sour look on her face. "Okay good!"

"After school today I went to the cafe as usual and got a coffee while going through my text books for school right." I said looking up at her to see if she was following. Her knowing what I was thinking nodded in agreement of understanding. "Then I heard parkers voice so I looked up and I saw him. You know how I don't want to deal with him anymore, well I couldn't leave because he was next to the door so I picked up my stuff and sat down where he hopefully wouldn't be able to see me. I had been so caught up in that, I hadn't noticed I sat next to someone. I looked up to see who it was and it was Harry...

I completely freaked out, Whether I showed it I don't know but I apologised to him for sitting there and interrupting him."

"Oh my, this is amazing Syd..." she screeched.

"I'm not finished yet." I continued "The paparazzi found out where he was and half way through us talking they rushed in and took pictures only to get sent back outside.

I thought for sure he would leave then but he didn't, he stayed talking to me.

He had to leave though eventually and when that time came he got up and left asking for my name. He also left a song book there and I still have it, with no idea on how to give it back.." I said while thinking about the song book.