9. Its not A Robbery

Harrys POV

This morning I woke up at about 10:00, yeah I know, late. But I had nothing planned until 12 so I felt like I could get some extra time to catch up on some sleep.

Right now I'm out the front of Starbucks, about to go in. Im kind of anxious about meeting up with Louis and Niall because I feel like they have bad news or something. Yes I over think everything.

I put my head down and walked in, I don't mind being noticed because its always a pleasure to talk to fans, well they got us to where we are now so its lovely. But I just don't like to be noticed by to many people at once which is why Niall and Louis picked the table furthest away from the door and the one that is most hidden. I pulled out my chair and sat opposite both of them.

Niall pushed a drink towards me "Here, got what you normally get." He said with a nice smile.

"Thanks." I replied with. " So whats going on?"

"Not much just thought we'd meet up and have a chat." Niall said happily.

"Yeah its been a little while mate." Louis said cheekily.

I'm not sure I am convinced. "Okay cool, but is that all? It seemed like there was a reason you wanted to meet?" I questioned.

Niall and Louis both just looked at each other with the weirdest and widest smiles ever. It seemed to me as something was going on. "Whats going on?" I asked. They get stranger by day....

Louis looked back at me with his cheesy grin. "Well since you asked."

I knew it! They are terrible at hiding stuff. I mean terrible, you can always tell when something is going on with them.

After louis spoke Niall then slid a piece of paper over to me, it wasn't very big and it was folded in half. Im not to sure what it is and why they were handing me a small piece of paper. So I looked up at them with a confused look on my face.

Niall knowing what I meant said to me; "Well go on, open it!"

I opened up the small delicate piece of paper and written inside of it was a whole lot of numbers......? Why would I want this? "What?" I asked looking back up at them with yet again a confused face.

"Its a phone number idiot!" Louis responded with. That makes more sense as to why theres numbers on the paper but who's number is it? And why are they so happy about it?

It took me a minute but then my head started flooding with thoughts.

When I was talking to Niall yesterday he said I seemed pretty into Sydney and then I told him everything including how I couldn't get her number and straight after that he just told me to meet him here today. Maybe he got her number.. But thats impossible because if she couldn't give it to me then she wouldn't have given it to either Niall or Louis.

"It couldn't be.... You didn't did you?" I asked them both.

"It is and we did!" Niall basically yelled. He seems so proud of himself with his smile that wont leave his face.

I can't believe this they actually got her number! I don't know why I'm even so excited about this all I want to do is ask her about the song.. How'd they even do it?

"How'd you do it?" I asked.

"Well it was pretty easy. All we had to do was talk to Jess at the front desk."

-Flashback-

Nialls POV

"Hurry up Louis, we only have 3 hours before we are supposed to be seeing Harry and we haven't even left yet! We need to get this plan going!"