13. Stay The Night

Hello everyone! Again, I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to comment and vote.

I aslo thought I should leave the songs down below that I recommend to listen to while reading this chapter:

Company - Justin Bieber.

Right Now - One Direction.

San Fransisco - 5 Seconds Of Summer.

One -Ed Sheeran.

If You Ever Want To Be In Love - James Bay.

-Alyssa xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my amazing day with harry and the not so smooth end to it I haven't really heard from him. Its been few days and I feel kind of upset that he hasn't tried to contact me but I guess I cant really talk because I haven't bothered to contact him. 

But he was the one who was about to kiss me then just disappeared.

"Are you still bumming around." I heard kaitlin say from behind me.

"Mmmmmh." I hummed in reply.

She continued to walk over to me and lifted my legs up off the couch, sat down and put my legs on top of hers earning a light chuckle from me.

"Girl, you need to get up off your ass and do something. Whether or not its making contact with him or just going out for the day its still something."

She has a point, but what can you do when its literally -3 degrees outside. Australians do not experience weather this cold. "I want to see him Kaitlin." I mumble.

She looks at me, her long hair cascading down her shoulders. "Then whats stopping you?" She questions oblivious to whats really going on.

I filled her in on our encounter with fans a few days ago and what happened in the parking lot. without hesitation she said "Well its been a few days and he hasn't text you, therefore you text him." She makes it sound like the simplest thing in life but its not. What if he rejects me? What if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

Sighing, I gave in, realising that theres only one way to find out and I would prefer to live my life with 'Ah Well's' rather than 'What Ifs'. "Alright I'll text him"

Kaitlin let out an excited scream which caused me to jump of fright. Kaitlin and her screaming. I should be used to it by now but honestly I'm not.

I pulled out my phone and clicked into Harry and I's text messages.

I decided on asking him if he wanted to catch up today but that still somehow made my heart rate pick up.

I typed:

'Hey harry, I was just wondering if you wanted to catch up today?'

And now we play the waiting game.

"Did you text him yet!?" Kaitlin questions me.

"Yes I did. I asked him if he wanted to catch up today." I reply knowingly she will want to know what I texted him.

"Yes! You're finally learning."

"Hey!" I said throwing the nearest pillow at her. But before she could throw it back my phone went off and immediately my nervousness came back.