2. I Didn't Get Your Name?

My mind was racing, Harry styles. I couldn't believe this.

"No its fine haha, I understand ex's can be crazy sometimes, so you've got to what you've got to do." Harry said, sounding so relaxed. His amazing Green eyes staring into mine. Normally when people stare into my eyes like this it makes me feel uncomfortable but in that moment I felt completely captivated.

Before I could reply about five people holding cameras walked into the shop looking all over. They saw Harry and raced over. Paparazzi. I had just met my idol and the fricken paps come in and just ruin it, they started taking pictures and asking him questions like:

"Harry, how are you today?"
"Who's this girl your sitting with?" "Harry, what are you and the band up to now?"

Harry looked at me and just said "Ignore them."

The owner of the restaurant came out and started yelling at the paps "Get out, I don't want you causing trouble in my cafe, just let them be!"

And like that they ran back out. But they got what they wanted, photos.

I expected him to get up and leave, as there was a group of girls forming at the door of the cafe. They weren't allowed to come in but they still crowded around the front.

Harry didn't get up and leave instead he stayed sitting down and said to me "Are you alright? I'm sorry you had to see that.."

"No its fine, honest." I replied. I am in complete shock. I just met Harry Styles and the paparazzi. Im freaking out because I don't want to fan girl over him but he's just so perfect. Okay I have to pull it together I thought or else he will get up right now and leave.

"Thats good then." He smiled. "So tell me, why are you hiding from this ex?"

"Well, we went out for a while until I found out that he was cheating on me. Ever since we broke up, about 5 months ago he hasn't stopped trying to get me back when I clearly stated that things are over between us. I guess he just doesn't understand." I sighed, looking up to Harry.

"Mmm so he's the clingy type ayyy?" Harry laughed.

"It seems that way, doesn't it." We both chuckled at what I had just said.

Never did I think that I would meet Harry, but have a conversation in a cafe with him! It never crossed my mind but here I am now sitting talking with him....

More and more girls keep gathering around the outside of the cafe and looking through the window at Harry and taking pictures.

"What are you currently studying?" He said pointing to my books that I had placed on the table when I moved so I wouldn't come across Parker.

"You know the usual, Maths and english. Also I'm studying phycology and I'm currently studying and doing a course to become a professional hairdresser." I spoke slightly excited at the mention of becoming a hairdresser.

"Thats cool as. So you want to be a hairdresser, you should cut my hair sometime?" He said with a cheeky wink.

He's actually pretty cool! "I would like to take you up on that offer, although I might need a little more practice..."

"Sounds good because you can't afford to muck up my beautiful hair! Is this your last year of high school or are you in uni?"

"This is my last year of high school and oh yeah I better not muck up your 'beautiful' hair" I replied mimicking him as he joined me in laughter.

I heard a phone buzz, at first I thought it was mine but then Harry picked up his.

He looked at his phone and then he looked back to me and said "Sorry I have to go, it was lovely to meet you and I hope to see you again in the future."

He got up, grabbed his bag and just before he went to walk out the back door he spoke up "Sorry, I didn't get your name?"

"Oh right, its Sydney. Sydney Anderson" I said with a smile, watching him leave.

Although I didn't want it to end it had to sooner or later and I guess it was just sooner for me. I am happy that he got my name though...

Just as I looked down I saw a little black book with a band around it. It looked like a journal. It was Harrys, shit, he left it here.. I looked up to see if he was still here. somehow I knew he wouldn't have been but I hoped he might have stayed.

How the hell am I meant to give this back to him? Maybe it wasn't that important so he forgot it? Maybe I could keep it.. Nah I don't think thats right but who knows. Im probably never going to see him again always.

I picked up my books and shoved them into my bag along with the black journal before lifting it onto my back. With my non dominate hand I picked up Harrys book, my phone and my purse. I paid for what I had ordered and then left. At this point there was still a few girls out the front but not to many seeing as though Harry left earlier.

As I walked home in the cold and windy weather I tried to process what just happened. In my mind I kept repeating everything he said and how his facial expressions went. The media Loves him but they always crap on about how he has a new girl every single time he gets seen with one. I don't understand because he seems like a pretty genuine guy. But who knows Id only spoken to him for about 10 minutes.