11. Fan Encounter

Hey everyone! I should be updating a bit more frequently as we are currently on holidays and I should have more time to write! So I'm looking forward to that :)

Also Im sorry if this chapters boring Its sort of a filler for whats coming up!

And lastly the picture I attached is what Harry wears in this chapter.

I hope you enjoy and as always if you read please vote so I know that you are liking it as well as commenting any ideas you may have.

xo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harrys POV

Sydney. The name Sydney is perfect, perfect like her how her eyes glow when she smiles.

What the hell is wrong with me?

She's all I've been able to think about since I first met her and i don't like it. I feel like I'm going insane. each time I talk to her I always want to hear more.

I get up and walk over to the mirror, I honestly look like a mess. The only thing I have done all day is writing in my song book. Seeing as though us boys have some time off thats just about all I have been doing. Its good though, I like to have some time by myself I guess.

Noticing the time was 3:00 I just chucked on my normal everyday black jeans and brown boots along with a grey T-Shirt and a hat with some sun glasses. I raced out the door with my book, phone and car keys in hand not wanting to be late to meet with Sydney.

I got there at 3:20 and sat down in the same spot as every other time so she would know where I was. I got out my book and decided to write some more to pass time before sydney got here.

Lately Ive been working on a song that I'm really proud of to be honest I haven't gotten to far as I have only Written the Chorus:

Can we go back to that time

when everything was right

not a care in the world

not a person in sight

everything was so simple

when you were my light

leading me through the darkness of the night

Going over what I've written and scribbling down a few things I didn't notice that sydney had arrive and was in fact standing right in front of me.

"Hello" She greeted me with a slight chuckle.

"Hi there, take a seat." I said tapping the seat next to me this time instead of her sitting in the opposite chair.

"Arent you cold?" She asked me while walking around the table to come and sit next to me.

I noticed that she was wearing Black jeans and a cute woollen jumper.

To be honest today wasn't that cold all tough it is the middle of winter and I figured we were going to be somewhere warm anyway.

"No not really" I chuckled in response.

"What are you working on?" Sydney said looking over at my book.