The introduce

Allison, Ellie, Danielle, Brad, Jack and Dean, all 17 years old, knew that they weren't normal, but after finding out what made them special, the only thing they could do was hide.

The only thing they have in common, are their eyes. They change with their emotions which also brings a dangerous side.

All of them got a letter, with tickets for a flight to New York. They all would go to a High School in the middle of the centre with special subjects like some extra music and extra sports. And last but not least, they all got a key for an apartment close to the school.

Allison, dark brown curly hair with purple eyes, was born in Rio de Janeiro but for the job of her dad she has been all over the world, from Tokyo to London and now lives in New York. Allison is a spoiled girl and always was one of the popular girls, had lots of boyfriends and always gets what she wants.

Ellie, black straight hair and black eyes, lives in Tokyo. She had a perfect life, got high marks in school and loves to sport a lot. In her spare time she plays the bass guitar and is outside for free running. Ellie doesn't usually chats with girls, she feels better around the boys. They don't judge her for who she is and don't gossip. Ellie can be a little bit hot headed but also has a soft side.

Danielle, white hair with pink eyes, lives in Sidney and doesn't really care about school, the only thing that matters for her is music. She can be a really shy girl but when you get to know her better, she is a really outgoing and funny person. Danielle only goes with people that are nice to her, she never cared if it were boys or girls.

Jack, brown short hair with very dark green eyes, lives in London. A sportive guy who gets high grades, just like Ellie. He works hard for school but never would let his team down. Jack doesn't really thinks about his future, he just wants to keep sporting and do what ever makes him happy.

Brad has blond hair and light blue eyes and lives in Las Vegas. Brad is that one popular guy that always flirts with everyone. He does everything to get a girl. Brad also plays the drums and loves to read. Only no one knows that he secretly cried at the book; the fault in our stars. Brad never had a loving family, that's why he started act like a asshole, his parents and he always fight even if he did nothing wrong.

Dean, brown long hair and grey eyes, lives in Madrid. Dean is a real rocker and is almost not separable from his guitar. He is very happy person and loves to sport, but not as much he loves music. He is an outgoing person and chats with everyone that he meets, he loves to meet new people.

They all accepted the ticket which will change their life forever.