Chapter 11

After the girls payed for all the clothes, they went all back to their apartments and went to sleep. The boys in the mean time, went looking for a warehouse they could rent. The place needed to lay close to their apartments, because they can't drive. The place also needs to be soundproof, so the people who live close to the warehouse won't think there is something suspicious going on there.

---

Next morning, at 10 am, in front of Ellie and Danielle's apartment.

"OPEN UP!" Jack shouts while knocking on the door.

"Also good morning for you three." Danielle says while opening the door for Jack, Dean and Brad.

"Where is Ellie?" Brad asks, when he steps into the living room.

"In bed..." Danielle sighs.

"I know it's Saturday but still?" Dean sighs.

"She won't wake up till 11 am, she warned me yesterday evening." Danielle says, walking into the kitchen. "Do you want some breakfast?" Danielle asks while making her breakfast.

"Uh yeah, I didn't eat yet." Dean says, taking a seat on the breakfast table.

"I already did ate, Dean just wanted to eat with his girlfriend." Jack teases Dean.

"Shut up, I at least have a girlfriend." Dean says while pounding Jack's leg.

"Auwh, that hurts!" Jack says, walking over to the couch, so Dean can't reach him.

"You two are so childish." Brad says while looking at Jack and Dean.

"You are just a normal boring person." Jack says, taking a seat next to Brad.

"Are you sure about that?" Brad says, giving a challenging look to Jack.

"Ye-." Jack says but gets interrupted by Danielle.

"You better, stop that sentence or else I will drop this one your head." Danielle says while walking into the living room with two bowls with cornflakes.

"Your stupid conversation woke me up." Ellie says walking in to the living room in her pyjama's.

"Nice pjs." Brad says, looking at Ellie's blue pyjama's with donuts on all over it.

"Shut up." Ellie says walking to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"I forgot to tell she is not a morning person." Danielle says, eating breakfast with Dean.

"Ah, well we have good news but I think we have to wait for Allison." Brad says, looking at Danielle.

"Yeah, she said she would be here around 10." Danielle says, looking at the clock. And at that moment Allison knocks on the door. Danielle walks to the front door and finds Allison standing there, also in her pyjama's. For the first time Allison isn't wearing make-up.

"Hi, nice pjs." Danielle says, who is exactly dressed.

"Thanks, I just woke up, do you mind?" Allison asks, while coming in.

"No, Ellie is also not dressed yet so don't worry."

"Hi guys." Allison says while walking in to the living room and taking a seat next to Jack on the couch.

"Oh we are really close now." Jack laughs.

"Hi Ellie." Allison says when she looks into the kitchen and see Ellie standing there eating her cornflakes.

"More people." Ellie sighs and walks to her bedroom with her cornflakes.

"She isn't the type of waking up early, in the weekend." Danielle says while eating her cornflakes.