Chapter 13

"Good morning Ellie." Says Jack while waking Ellie up.

"Is it weekend again?" Ellie asks while rubbing her eyes.

"No it's Tuesday." Jack sighs, while taking a seat next to Ellie's bed.

"What? Why are you waking me up then and IT'S STILL DARK OUTSIDE!" Ellie shouts while getting up.

"We just figured out that we still need to make our geography project." Jack says while looking in Ellie's eyes.

"Shoot, when did it have to be done?" Ellie says while putting on her slippers.

"Today." Jack signs and the two walk to the living room where they find Dean sitting on the couch.

"Where is Danielle? You would wake her up." Jack says while taking a seat behind his laptop at the table.

"Well, she looked so peaceful. Plus she probably will kill me when I say how late it is." Dean laughs.

"Baka." Ellie signs and also takes a seat on the table next to Jack.

"I still don't know what that means." Jack says while looking at Ellie in confusing so his eyes turn lighter green.

"I will wake her up." Dean says while walking to Danielle's room.

"How late is it exactly?" Ellie asks Jack.

"1.28 am, Dean woke up with the idea that we still need to finish this assignment." Jack says, opening Word and looking for the file.

"I want to sleeeep, duck school." Ellie says while laying her head on the table.

"What?!" Danielle screams and Ellie immediately gets her head of the table and looks to Danielle's room.

A few seconds later Danielle walks into the living room with Dean behind her while he is rubbing his ears.

"Why are you here and how did you get inside?" Danielle says, walking to the kitchen.

"Well we still need to make are assignment for today and I accidentally stole one of your keys." Jack says while holding Ellie so she can't slap him.

"Are you ducking kidding me?" Danielle says when she gets back with a hot chocolate.

"Danielle, I get that you are tired and you wanna sleep but we need to work on this." Dean says while holding Danielle and leading her to the table.

"But we don't have to do to much anymore, right?" Danielle asks while taking a seat across Jack.

"No only the conclusions and the opinions." Jack says.

"Then why did you wake up us now?" Ellie asks.

"Because we would forget it or we would wake up to late." Dean says looking at Jack who is nodding.

"Okay where did we end?" Danielle asks and the four of them start working on the assignment.

---

Jack, Ellie, Danielle and Dean finished their assignment after an hour of hard working. They all fell a sleep on the couch with a blanket on them.