Chapter 4

Next morning

"Allison, wake up." Simone says waking Allison.

"Fine." Allison mutters and gets up.

"I already made breakfast and your school uniform is hanging on the clothes hanger." Simone smiles at Allison and starts making Allison's bed.

"Thank you Simone." Allison says and walks to the breakfast table in the living room.

Allison takes her phone and while she's eating she looks at her Instagram. All her friends are having so much fun with each other. Allison comments cute things on the pictures from her friends and finishes her breakfast.

"I'm done for now, I will be coming back in the evening." Simone says to Allison while grabbing her stuff.

"Sure, I will see you later Simone." Allison smiles to Simone when she leaves.

Allison puts the plate from her breakfast in the sink and puts on her uniform.

"Ugh, it's so ugly. I hate uniforms." Allison says to herself and looks at herself in the mirror. She is wearing a dark red sweater with the logo from the school on it. Under the sweater she is wearing a black, grey crossed skirt and dark red socks who reach till her knees. The shoes are just casual.

Allison steps away from her mirror and brushes her teeth and her dark brown curly hair.

"Let's go." Allison signs and leaves for her first day on her new school.

---

"Sorry do you know where I can find the director?" Allison asks a woman behind the front desk from the school.

"If you go here left, the first room." The woman smiles at Allison.

"Thank you."

"No problem honey."

As the woman said, Allison goes to her left and knocks on the first door.

"Come in." A manly voice says from behind the door. Allison opens the door and sees a man in his 30's behind a writing desk.

"You must be Allison, right?" The director asks.

"Yes." Allison says and closes the door.

"Come sit." The director says and gets up from his chair. Allison goes sitting on the chair which is in front of the bureau.

The director grabs a box with 'Allison' on it and puts in on the writers desk.

"Are you excited for today?" The director says and goes sitting on his desk.

"Yeah, it's kinda scary that I don't know anything about this school. It's really new for me." Allison smiles at the director.

"Yes, I can totally understand. So do you want to know what is in this box?" The director says while patting the box.

"Yes."

"Okay, this box includes, all your books, your timetable, your locker number and key and a floor plan from the whole school, so you don't get lost." The director laughs.

"Thank you director." Allison says while grabbing the box.

"Please call me Eric, I hate to be called director. It's so formal." The director smiles at Allison.

"Okay, thank you Eric." Allison says and gets up form the chair.

"It was a pleasure Allison." Eric says and opens the door for Allison.

"Thank you." Allison says and searches for the lockers. When she finally finds them after 10 minutes, she looks in the box and looks at her timetable. First Math, second art, English, science and last History.