Chapter 9

Next morning in Jack and Dean's apartment

"Waaaah." Ellie shouts when she wakes up and falls on the ground.

"Where am I?" Ellie thinks out loud and then remembers that she slept on Jack and Dean's couch.

"Good morning." Jack says while rubbing his eyes while walking to the living room.

"Good morning." Ellie replies and gets up from the floor.

"Shall we let Dean and Danielle out?" Jack asks, looking at Ellie.

"Yeah, I think that's the best for everyone." Ellie says and walks to Dean's room. She puts the chair away and opens the door. Danielle and Dean are sleeping in each others arms, Danielle her head is laying on Dean's shoulder and Dean's head is leaning on Danielle's head.

"Awh." Ellie says and looks at the two sleeping.

"Can you wake them up, school starts in 10 minutes." Jack says while preparing lunch for Dean and himself.

"What? 10 minutes?!" Ellie says while quickly waking Dean and Danielle. "WAKE UP!!!" She shouts in their ears.

"Aaaaaaah." Danielle shouts scared and her eyes turn light orange.

"5 more minutes." Dean groans and puts a pillow on his head.

"If you sleep 5 more minutes you will definitely be late at school." Ellie says and walks out of the room.

"What? How long do we have?" Danielle says and quickly gets up from Dean's bed.

"9 minutes." Jack shouts, now also preparing Ellie and Danielle their lunch.

"Shoot, we have PE first two hours." Danielle says and gets stressed, so her eyes turn yellow.

"I'm gonna grab my stuff." Ellie says while opening the door to the balcony and jumps to their balcony. "Are you coming Danielle?" Ellie asks while Danielle walks into the living room.

"Uh, I will get the stairs." Danielle answers. She thanks Jack for making their lunches, puts the, in her school bag and runs out of Jack and Dean's apartment. A minute she arrives in Ellie and her apartment and grabs all her stuff.

The boys, meanwhile, are walking down stairs with all their stuff packed. The girls are also now done with everything and runs down stairs. They run to school and arrive there when the final bell rings.

"Shoot." Danielle says, almost breathless and runs to the gyms. When they arrive at the gym and their teacher is standing in the hallway.

"You are late." He says with a strict voice.

"We're sorry mr. Stanley." Danielle says, while catching her breath.

"We overslept." Ellie adds.

"I can't help that you can't wake up early enough, now go change and I need to speak you after the lesson." Mr. Stanley says and the four of them go change.

---

"You came late, so you have to go to detention at the end of the day." Mr. Stanley says and hands Ellie, Danielle, Dean and Jack a paper with their names on and the date and time of the detention.

"This is not fair! We only came 1 minute late!" Jack says arguing the PE teacher.

"It's one minute too much." Mr, Stanley replies and leaves the gym.

"Incwidnqojebciwhe." Jack says under his breathe.

"What?" Dean asks Jack.

"Screw him." Jack quietly says.