Chapter 1

In Tokyo at the airport:

"Bye Mom and Dad." Ellie says while kissing her mom and dad goodbye.

"We love you Ellie." Ellie's mom says while crying almost all her tears out.

"I love you to." Ellie says while giving her parents one last hug.

"Ellie, I want to give you this before you leave." Ellie's father says while putting a special necklace in her hands.

"Dad, that's grandfather's necklace!" Ellie says amazed.

"He said that I needed to give it to you when you are old enough, now you are flying on your own to the other side of the world!" Ellie's father says while also getting emotional. Ellie's black eyes turn into dark blue ones, the colour of sadness.

"Owh Ellie." Ellie's mom says while grabbing her husband.

"Thank you so much for the necklace dad but I really need to go now mom and dad." Ellie says while wiping a tear away and putting the necklace around her neck.

Ellie waves her parents goodbye and walks to her gate. She looks at the necklace from her grandfather and thinks of the story that belongs to it.

The necklace is the sign of peace, the sign of hope and the sign of happiness. The necklace brought peace to a village in war. The necklace gave hope to people in pain and the necklace gave happiness to the next generation in the family. And not every single one can get it, only the strong and brave ones.

'I'm the brave and strong one, dad told me, he said that grandpa saw it in me, he felt it.' Ellie thought.

---

At the airport in Madrid:

Dean just lays down at one of airport benches with his guitar case next to him. He didn't want his family to be here, he hated to say goodbye, so he already said goodbye at home and drove himself to the Airport. The only one he took with him was his sister, she also needed to leave, but not to New York, she would go to Holland for her job.

He takes his guitar out of the guitar case and starts playing some chords from his own written song. While waiting for the plane he keeps playing and thinking of new idea's for a new song.

---

In Las Vegas at Brad's house:

"We are going to miss you Brad." His sisters say while hugging him tight.

"Yeah, sure." Brad says while trying to get his sister off him.

"Brad, don't be so rude!" Brad mom shouts while slapping him. "If you act the same in New York, I will come and get you!"

"Fine." Brad says while putting his last suitcase in his truck. Brad decided not to fly to New York but to drive, he didn't want to see people on his way to New York, or sit in a crappy plane with annoying kids behind him who kick his chair the whole time. The one time Brad was one a plane, that happened and nearly killed the kid.

He waves one more time to his parents and sister, he gets in his truck and leaves his hometown Las Vegas. He was relieved, he finally was free, he finally didn't had to fight with his parents every single day.

---

At the airport in Sydney:

"No mom, I have everything, believe me. I have checked everything three times." Danielle says to her mother while hugging her father.

"Okay, well I wish you have a great flight Dani." Her mom says, also giving Danielle a hug.

"Have a good flight and don't fall in love over there! Or we might never see you back." her father smiles at Danielle.