Chapter 7

"No I think we should put it there." Ellie says while pointing at Jack's laptop with a part of their report on it.

"Okay, wait." Jack says and removes the text.

"Do you want something to drink? I'm thirsty." Danielle says while getting up from her chair.

"Yeah some coca." Dean says, looking at Jack's laptop.

"Same here." Jack says.

"I want some Ice Tea." Ellie smiles at Danielle.

"I already knew." Danielle smiles back at Ellie and walks to the kitchen.

Danielle puts the soda in the glass and walks with them to the table.

"Thanks." All three of the teenagers says.

"No problem." Danielle says and goes sitting down again.

"I need a break guys, I'm sooooooo tired." Dean says while stretching on his chair.

"Me too." Ellie says and puts her head on the table.

"Sleepwell." Danielle says and pats on Ellie's head.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Ellie shouts, not getting up.

"Fine." Danielle says while rolling her eyes.

While the four of them take a little break, the postman delivers an mysterious packet with Ellie's name on it.

"Did you hear that?" Jack says looking at the others.

"Yeah, I believe it came from the hallway." Dean says while getting up, not knowing it's just a packet which has fallen down.

"Goodluck." Ellie says half asleep.

The boys slowly walk to the hallway and then see the packet laying on the doormat. Jack grabs it and takes it with him to the living room. He puts it down on the table and Danielle looks for who it is.

"Ellie did you order something?"  Danielle says and looking at the Japanese signs on the packet.

"No." Ellie says while finally lifting her head from the table.

"Strange." Dean says while trying to open it.

"HEY. My packet, so I need to open it." Ellie says while slapping his hands away from the packet.

"Ugh." Dean says while rolling his eyes.

---

"So you are suspended?" Allison asks in disbelieve at Steven and Oliver. They pranked the director and he didn't liked it that well.

"Yeah, but only 3 days." Olly says while grabbing an other slice pizza.

"What are you going to do in those days?" Isabella asks.

"I don't know." Steven says while pulling Isabella closer to him and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"So are you dating now?" Allison asks.

"We always had a relationship but we also do others at the same time. We don't mind." Steven says smirking at Allison.

"Yeah, but anyway!" Isabella says. "There is a party tomorrow, who wants to come?"

"But it's Wednesday tomorrow." Allison hesitates.

"Yeah, so? It will be great, it's at Ella's place." Olly says eating his pizza.

"Okay, fine. Is everyone coming?" Allison asks.

"Yes." Steven emotionless says.

"Okay." Allison says and then her phone rings. "Hello?"