Chapter 15

"What do you want?" Ellie asks.

"Nothing." The man said and then disappeared, just as he did a spell to disappear.

"What? How did he do that?" Danielle says, being in shock with what just happened. Which caused that her eyes turn light green.

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this." Ellie says while they hear a scream from Allison's apartment. Ellie and Danielle run to the apartment, luckily Allison always leaves her door open. When they enter there is no sign of Allison, of no one to be precise. They start to search for her, in the bedroom, the kitchen, but she is nowhere to be found.

"Danielle, I think I found something." Ellie says while she grabs Allison's phone which is laying on the kitchen floor.

"What? Did you find her?" Danielle says, still in shock.

"No but look, she was recording what happened. It still is recording." Ellie says while showing Danielle.

'Who are you?' Allison asks in the video.

'You will find out soon darling.' A manly voice says.

'What are you doing here? Get out of my apartment! How did you even get in?' Allison says on an angry tone while the man is on the screen.

'Just try to relax and everything will be fine.' The man says and grabs her. Allison screams and then the phone falls out of her hand. Allison and the mystery man are gone.

"This makes no sense, what does that psycho wants from us?" Danielle asks herself but also Ellie.

"You know, I think it's pretty smart of Allison to record all this. It at least gives us a little clue from what happened." Ellie says while taking a look at the video again.

"God I'm scared. I didn't like Allison all the time but she doesn't deserve this." Danielle says while crossing her arms and her eyes turn back to light orange, which means scared.

"We will find her, don't worry." Ellie says. "Let's go home, we need to rest."

"Just so you know, I will be too scared to sleep." Danielle says.

"I will call the boys maybe they can help us." Ellie says while they both walk to their own apartment.

---

After Ellie called, Jack, Brad and Dean, she took care of Danielle to lay down in bed. Before the boys arrived Danielle already slept, which was a miracle. Ellie explained everything what happened the boys, after that she make a mug of hot chocolate for herself.

"What happened is horrible." Dean says.

"Yeah, the thing is that I couldn't do anything to help Allison." Ellie says while sitting down on the couch.

"But we can help her by finding her. We will find her Ellie, don't worry." Jack says while rubbing Ellie her back.

"Don't touch me! I'm not in the mood to be all cuddly." Ellie says while slapping Jacks hand away.

"Jeez okay, no cuddles for you." Jack says and keeps his hands of Ellie.

"So what are we going to do about this?" Dean asks everyone. Brad was still in shock, Dean sees in his eyes, they are light green. Jack and Ellie just seemed to be in thoughts. They didn't know what to do, Dean assumed.

"I have no idea." Ellie sighs.

"We have to do something, we can't just sit here and do nothing." Brad says, while standing up and walking in circles.

"You idiots, don't you even wonder how that man could just poof! into Allison's apartment from our apartment like it was magic?" Danielle says while walking into the living room in her pajama, still half asleep.