Chapter 12

*Two days later*

"I'm so tired." Ellie sighs and lays her head on the school table.

"This is our last class, we will get home soon." Danielle says, looking at the History teacher.

"I don't wanna." Ellie says, still with her head on the table.

"Ellie, pay attention to the lesson please." The teachers says and looks annoyed at Ellie.

"Okay." Ellie says and gets her head off the table.

"Thank you." The teacher says and continue's with the lesson.

"Are you gonna work on your power thingy today?" Jack asks Dean.

"Probably, I want to control it as soon as possible, but I have to look at the book for information." Dean sighs while making some notes.

"Alright because I don't think I can come today, some girl in another class asked me for tutoring." Jack says.

"Okay. Is she hot? " Dean smirks, poking Jack with his elbow.

"Yes." Jack smiles. Danielle hears what the boys are saying and kicks Dean's chair.

"Dean, also you please pay attention to the lesson." The teacher says, looking angry at Dean.

"But!" Dean says, but the teacher isn't listening anymore. Dean turns around so he can look at Danielle and says, "What was that for?"

"I'm your girlfriend you know!" Danielle says looking annoyed.

"And the most beautiful girl in the world." Dean smiles at Danielle.

"You are unbelievable." Ellie sighs.

"What why?" Dean says deafening himself.

"Dean! Stop talking to everyone!" The teacher says, giving Dean his last warning.

"Okay, I will stop." Dean says, turning around from the girls and now looking at the teacher.

"Thank you Dean, now on with the lesson." The teacher says and points at the white bord.

"I hate this class." Allison sighs while looking at Brad who is sitting next to her.

"I can't agree less." Brad smiles at her while rubbing Allisons arm. Allison gives a weak smile back and turns around to the teacher again.

"Ellie?" Danielle whispers to Ellie.

"Danielle?" Ellie whispers back.

"I wanna sleeeeeep." Danielle sighs.

"I want foooooood." Ellie sighs aswell.

"Shut up I need to concentrate." Dean says looking back at the girls.

"Dean, you can stay after class." The, now angry, teacher says.

"But, DANIELLE AND ELLIE WERE TALKING!" Dean says really fast so the teacher needs to listen to it.

"You two can come as well." The teacher says, pointing at the two girls.

"But Jack was being on his phone!" Ellie says trying to get Jack involved as well, even though he didn't do anything.

"Wha-?!" Jack says but gets cut off by the teacher.

"You can come too and if anyone says anything from now on you can come as well." The teacher shouts, looking at every student in the classroom. At that moment the whole class quiets down and no one is talking anymore.

"So for tomorrow you need to make paragraph 4 from chapter 1." The teacher says and writes on the white board.

"When is this class done?" Brad whispers to Allison.