Chapter 8

Next Morning in Spanish class

"Welcome to my class, I will teach you Spanish for this year." Mrs. Healey says to Allison, Danielle, Jack, Dean, Ellie and Brad.

"Ha! This class is gonna be easy." Dean says walking over to his chair.

"You son of a beach." Danielle says rolling her eyes to Dean.

"I know I'm hot." Dean smirks.

"And why is this class gonna be easy for you Dean." Mrs. Healey asks Dean.

"I used to live in Spain." Dean answers.

"Oh maybe I should give you some extra work then." Mrs. Healey smiles at Dean.

"HAHAHAHA." Ellie laughs at Dean.

"Damn." Dean signs.

All of them take a seat and 'enjoy' their lesson.

---

Lunchbreak

"Let's go sit outside, then we finally are released from Jack and Dean. I saw them a little too much today." Ellie says while taking her lunch out of her bag.

"Yeah. It's like they're following us." Danielle signs. The girls walk outside to a bench while the boys lost the girls out of sight.

"Where are they?" Jack says while looking around, all over the heads of the students.

"I think they ran away." Dean says while looking sad.

"Oh you are missing Danielle." Jack says playful.

"Shut up!" Dean says, turning around trying to stop blushing.

"Ah how cute." Jack laughs.

"Let's go find them." Dean says while walking outside.

"Idiot." Jack continues laughing.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE." Danielle shouts when Jack and Dean look in Ellie and Danielle's direction.

"Uhm..." Jack says while looking at the two girls 'fighting'. "Dean I think I found them."

"Who can't find them?" Dean rolls his eyes and they walk to the girls.

"Oh no..." Ellie says while closing her eyes.

"Why so negative?" Jack asks Ellie.

"You are stalking us!" Ellie shouts, still with her eyes closed.

"You can't even see us." Dean laughs.

"Because if I open my eyes, I will kill both of you." Ellie says being irritated.

"You should better go." Danielle innocently says while eating her sandwich.

"Nah." Dean says while sitting down next to Danielle.

"This break is gonna be veryyy long." Danielle signs.

"Don't be sad." Jack smiles while sitting next to Dean. "Dean will keep you some company."

"But Ellie is doing that already!" Danielle defense herself.

"That dangerous thing?!" Dean asks.

"That dangerous thing has a name and that thing is a she!" Ellie says while not trying to get angry.

"I think we gotta run mate." Jack says pocking Dean.

"Since when are ya Australian?" Danielle asks confused as her eyes turn green.