The Morning of November 29th(sanegiyuu)

Waking up on the morning's of November 29th's were never anything special to Sanemi. Sure, he was another year older once the sun came up, but nothing really changed in his life.
He still had to get up and go to work, still had to  see his annoying as shit coworkers, and still had to deal with ungrateful teenagers asking him "when are we ever going to use this in our real lives?"

He got up at ungodly hours and worked for very little pay to teach those hormonal fuckers calculus, the least they could do was listen.

And really, the only good thing about his birthday was going to his mom's house after work with his little brother, getting to see his siblings(who he rarely got to visit these days) and sitting down for a nice dinner and some of his moms homemade cake before eventually having to driving back home to his lonely apartment.

However, as he awoke to the sun in his eyes and the heavy feeling of a body on his arm, he thought maybe this year would be a little different.

He groans, stretching out his legs under the soft sheets over him, wiggling his toes and tightening his arm around the body's he's holding. The weight next to him mumbles something incoherent, and as he turns his head and opens his sleep crusted eyes, he can't help but smile lazily at the mop of jet black hair splayed out in front of his face.

Shuffling closer, he wraps his other arm around the person's waist, pulling them closer to his chest. They make a small noise, stirring in their sleep, and he buries his face in their hair, smelling their vanilla scented shampoo.

"Nemi..." The rough, scratchy voice of his boyfriend echoes in the otherwise silent bedroom, and he hums, hugging him closer.

Wiggling in his arms, his boyfriend manages to force him to let go, turning his body around to him, and suddenly Sanemi's faced with the sight of the love of his life(and coworker), Giyuu Tomioka's face.
His eyes are still heavy with sleep, droopy and squinted, but he smiles softly as they come in contact with Sanemi's own. His bangs falls in front of his face in a way that makes him look like a god, even with the little line of drool drying besides his mouth.

"Happy birthday." He slurs, voice still rough from misuse, and Sanemi can't help but smile, the rising sunlight reflecting off Giyuu's skin making him glow in a way. Moving his hand from Giyuu's waist to his cheek, and closes his eyes and leans in, kissing him softly.

Giyuu is more than eager to reciprocate, and the kiss turns sloppier as they lick at each other's lips softly, still drowsy with sleep.
The sun continues to rise outside the window of their now shared apartment, and somewhere in the back of his mind, Sanemi realizes he probably has to get up for work soon, and call his mother to tell her they'd be having an extra dinner gust, but he can't muster up the will to care, rather he thinks that maybe his birthdays are worth waking up for, if Giyuu would be waking up next to him each time.