𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"He's so handsome isn't he?"

"He'll be more handsome Even in the future"

"Oh Come-on he doesn't have a dad-"

"I guess he's handsome like his dad"

It was a common day for Hajun walking through the caféteria with his lunch on the plate, he is so used to these gossips from when he admitted to this school, he is appreciated by every teachers and students in this Starise Academy.

"Hey you B*stard"

Hajun slowly turns his head back to see who that stupid kid is but before that he was pushed by that arrogant kid.

"I didn't did anything to you!" Hajun says Madly

"Oh you didn't?! You are getting all the attention of everyone because of your looks! You dadless kid!" Says that kid named Lee Minjun.

"Heyy stop!" Yells their Teacher

"Ma'am look! Hajun misbehaved with me-" he complained to his teacher while crying.

"Osaki Hajun! To principal's office! Now!" Says the teacher while Hajun was trying his best to not cry.

√√√

"Mrs. Osaki! This is the third time this week, Hajun has involved in another fight" says the principal calmly.

"Listen, Osaki Hajun is a really good boy in studies, so as sports and everything, But we can give him TC if he does that again" again he complains to Hanami

"I'm really sorry Mr. Kwon, I apologize behalf of my son. . ." Says Hanami while holding Hajun's hand tightly.

"Hajun! Apologize!" Hanami says to Hajun

"Don't apologize to me Hajun, Apologize to Minjun instead. . ." Exclaims the principal.

"But he-" Hajun was about to complete his sentence when he was interrupt by his mother "no buts! We are going to the lee Residence to apologize to Lee Minjun tomorrow!" Says Hanami Strictly.

"Thank you Mr. Kwon~ I'll make sure Hajun doesn't fight with anyone else further more." She says before getting out of the Principal office and bowing to him.

√√√

[*At Home*]

"I'll complain about this to your Uncle Hiroshi! You are now crossing your limits!" Says Hanami furiously

"But mom! You should at least listen to me!" Says Hajun.

"No I don't wanna listen to you!" Hanami says turning her heels away out from the room when Hajun

"MOM! LEE MINJUN CALLED ME A B*STARD! AND CALLED ME A FATHERLESS KID! PUSHED ME INFRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE CAFÉTERIA! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MOM! YOU DIDN'T GAVE ME A DADDY!" Says Hajun While crying out loud which made Hanami rush to her Son and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Hajun. . . I'm sorry for getting you wrong. . ." Hanami says as she couldn't hold back her tears.

"Mom will take you out for a ice cream treat okay?" Hanami says while wiping off Hajun's tears as he smiles and nods.

MEANWHILE. . .

[In the Watanabe Residence]
(*At the Living room*)

Haruto's Mom: It's been 5 years since you got Hanami pregnant. . . Don't you think you should take the responsibility of being a dad to your kid?

Aeri: Haruto oppa! I really wanna adore my only nephew!

Haruto's dad: Is our grandkid a Boy or a girl?

Haruto: He. . . He is a boy. . . He is 5 years old. . . His name is Hajun. . . Birthday is on 5th April 2016. . .

Aeri: Awwe the same birth date as yours!

Haruto's Mom: If you don't wanna fulfill your responsibility of being a dad. . . Then let us fulfill the responsibility of being his grandparents!

Aeri: And also I wanna fulfill the responsibility of being the most amazing and coolest Auntie everrr!

Haruto's dad: You should bring him back to us. . . Plus I think Hajun will not be able to live without his mother

Haruto: You want me to bring that girl too?. . .

Haruto's Mom: Maybe. . . Yess?

Haruto: Alright. . . I'll think about that-

[Next Coming up. . . :001]

Hanami: I'm sorry Mrs. Lee but I've never taught Hajun to kneel down before anyone. . . .