: 007

"Are you guys ready?" Haruto asks while fixing his shirt "Yup! Let's go" Hanami says while brushing her hair once more "Let's go!" The youngest Hajun was quite excited and began to run over the whole parking lot, "To the amusement park!" Hajun lou...

"Are you guys ready?" Haruto asks while fixing his shirt "Yup! Let's go" Hanami says while brushing her hair once more "Let's go!" The youngest Hajun was quite excited and began to run over the whole parking lot, "To the amusement park!" Hajun loudly says while taking a seat at the back seat, while Haruto was on the driver's seat and Hanami was beside him

√√√

"Mr.Watanabe this song is Inappropriate to Hajun, can you change it?" Hanami complains about the song making Haruto look at her "What? I love Doja Cat,","You're a dad to a 5 year old kid remember" Hanami says making Haruto change the song which was Kiss me more, Haruto plays "Wheels on the bus goes" and Hajun started to sing along making his parents chuckle at his cuteness "Much better", "Can you call me?" Haruto asks making Hanami furrow her brows "Mr.Watanabe?" Hanami softly says making Haruto reply "We are going to a public area, so call me Haruto not Mr.Watanabe-" Hanami looks to the other direction after Haruto finishes his sentence.

√√√

"We are here, baby wake up~" Hanami shakes Hajun a bit making him look at his mother curiously, "Come on we've reached the amusement park!" Haruto excitedly says making Hajun smile and run towards him "This place is Huge" Hajun says while taking a closer look to Everything, "Hold my hand you'll get lost" Haruto states to Hanami making her point at herself while Haruto nods, "Remember, you once got lost in a amusement park in our date" Hanami unwantedly holds his hands as he took a glance at her, "Mom wanna ride the roller coaster?!" Hajun tugs on his mother's dress, "Please Hajun do not request me for these stupid things" Hanami replies "You're scared aren't you?" Haruto smirk as Hanami again replies "I'm not, are you challenging me?", "Then let's try it, Come on!" Haruto says while dragging Hanami and Hajun.

√√√

"I might puke" Hanami was sitting on a bench while holding her chest, "It was so fun! I wanna try it again" Hajun says as Haruto replies "Momma is feeling dizzy, wait for a bit" Hajun immediately understands the situation, after 15 minutes Hanami starts to get normal, "Let's go".

√√√

It was quite late, Hanami, Hajun and Haruto were heading to their car, "The movie was amazing wasn't it?" Hajun excitedly asks once he manages to feel comfortable on the back seat "Yes, Spiderman was a actually good movie for Hajun" Hanami says making Haruto nod.

√√√

Once Haruto parked the car in the Watanabe Residence, the environment was quite dull, and he may know the answer, Hajun and Hanami were both sleeping, "Hanami" Haruto softly calls while shaking her a bit "Let me sleep" Hanami shrugs off his hands making him chuckle, Haruto takes Hajun in his arms and took Hajun to his own room, softly lying down his son, Haruto again reached to the parking lot taking Hanami in Bridal style, Haruto laid Hanami down in his bedroom, "Goodnight, Love" He says while shrugging off his thoughts and slightly kissing Hanami on her lips until she tossed around,

What am I doing?. . .

√√√

Haruto: Get ready we are having a Party

[Next Coming up. . . : 008]