: 010

The sun shone upon the sky

The sun shone upon the sky. Hanami was busy preparing for her first job ever ! She tied her hair into a neat bun and wore her brand new suit on. "So.. Early...?" Watanabe Haruto leaned onto the doorway, Hanami rolled her eyes at her ex boyfriend as he walks up to her "Hanami you can't join Kim interior designs" Hanami furrowed her brows at her older male, crossing her arms over her chest "Who are you?... To decide ?" Haruto glared at her, his eyes blazing in fire, he replied, "He is my rival". Hanami remained silent for a while "And I'm not supposed to care about it anyway" She looked away, fixing the blanket on the bed. "What do you mean you're not supposed to care anyway... ?" Haruto asked his ex back as she looked at him with the bored face anyone could ever pull off. "Are we related... ?", "No" She told, therefore Haruto lost his temper "That pretended wedding ring on your finger which I made you wear, is still a prove that we're engaged" Haruto Watanabe fought back "It's all lies, Darling!" Hanami insisted, her voice dripping with sarcasm which made Haruto really annoyed of her "YOU ARE NOT GONNA JOIN KIM INTERIOR DESIGNS THAT'S IT" Haruto started to yell at the younger female. "If this wedding ring makes you my husband then-" Hanami took a while taking off the pretended wedding ring from her finger and threw it away. The diamond ring losing it's shine and it's worth in the corner. "I will never wear this" Ending the last sentence she rushed out of her room leaving Haruto behind as he felt a burden of fire flaming inside of him, he crotched down and took the wedding ring in his hands. "So stubborn..."

√√√

"Osaki Hanami, Mr. Kim requested you to meet him". Says an unfamiliar employee from afar, before Hanami turned to ask which Mr. Kim he was talking about, that employee was gone. Hanami sighed, Might be Kim Junkyu but she had a gut feeling that it was Kim Doyoung.

She raised up from her seat and walked up to the elevator as it opened revealing Kim Junkyu. Hanami bowed politely, smiling at him before entering as well. "How's first day at work?" Junkyu blurts out, looking at the younger female who was standing beside him. "It's going better than my expectations, employees here are so nice and helpful". Hanami replies in a soft voice as Junkyu nods in agreement. So Hanami was right, It wasn't Junkyu who called her to meet.

"Hana-"

"Sorry, gotta go" Hanami rushes out of the elevator before Junkyu could speak more. She could feel her breathing heavier, heels clicking harder against the tiled floors with each steps. Here she stood infront of Doyoung's office, raising her hand to knock at the door but even before she did, Doyoung ordered, "Come in".

√√√

Hanami was slightly surprised yet she made her way in, bowing at the CEO and looking towards him with a slight dimpled smile. There Doyoung was, swaying along his armed chair. Gesturing Hanami to sit, infront of him. Hanami followed his lead, she sat down and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" Doyoung asked, sitting properly and leaning forward while Hanami nodded her head. "So how's my new employee doing?" Doyoung asked with a slight chuckle while Hanami stared at her lap. "I'm doing good, it's nice in here-" she was cutted off by Doyoung's sentence "I'm not talking about your professional life, Hanami" Doyoung spoke, his voice slightly low. "Uhm... Then?" Hanami was now fully surprised, she wanted to tell Doyoung that it's not his business to know about her personal life but that'd be a bad manner.

Doyoung shaked his head, chuckling. Hanami pressed her lips shut, wasn't he wasting her time? Suddenly the argument with Haruto flashed in her mind making her eyes glassy. "You looked down, I thought you might need an ear so..." Hearing Doyoung's words, Hanami broke into tears. Doyoung was slightly surprised but he leaned forward to pat his employees back politely. "Do you want to share?" Doyoung asked softly, Hanami shaked her head. Fuck. She was crying infront of her boss.

Haruto: let's redo our first date

[Next Coming Up. . . :011]

√√√

Yup, me is back! :P
I kept y'all waiting for so long, I'm honestly sorry T^T Hope you'd like this boring chap <33
I'm literally so busy updating all my Treasure books during my vacation :'] And also, don't forget to check out the new ones! "The less I know" & "Dar+ling"

Stay well, my baby gulies! Love youuu