: 002

"YAHH OSAKI HAJUN!! FINISH THESE VEGETABLES!!"

"Catch me if you can Ryujin Eomma~" says Hajun mischievously totally not wanting to eat his leftover vegetables.

"I'll get you later Hajun-" Ryujin says as she gets up already losing control of her Friend's son and went to the Kitchen and starts to help Hanami with Cleaning the dishes.

"How do you feel about Hajun?" Ryujin asks out of nowhere as Hanami slowly turns her head to her and thinks for some second.

"He's my son! And I love him no matter what, but where is he tho-?" Hanami says while letting out a smile.

"He is with Yeji and Hiroshi right now. . . Why not you get married?" Ryujin asks while still washing dishes.

"I. . . Don't know. . ."

"You still love Haruto don't you?"

"Ryujin! Are you kidding me? Ye- I mean No! Why I would still love that Son of a Bitch even after he did that to me!" Hanami states with a smile and goes to decorate the Utensils on the table. Hanami's smile faded away as Ryujin looked away to another side.

√√√

"Heyy where is my lunch?" Asked Hiroshi to his younger sister.

"Here!" Hanami passed the lunch to her older brother.

"Oh come on Hanami! The food you make are always delicious! Like how?" Says Yuna while munching her Food in her mouth.

While they were eating the doorbell suddenly rang, And Chaeryoung runs towards the door to open it.

???: Hello can I come in?

Chaeryoung: Who tf are you?

???: I'm So Junghwan, The manager of "Watanabe Haruto"
He says as he bowed.

Chaeryoung: Come in. . .

Chaeryoung let's him in and told him to wait for Hanami in the living room.

√√√

"Hanami! Haruto's Manager wants to see you!"

"Why?" Says Hanami getting nervous of what will happen next as Lia told her to go without any fear.

√√√

Hanami takes a seat on the opposite direction of where Junghwan sat, when Junghwan continues

Junghwan: Hello, Mrs. Watanabe. Hope you're having a nice day~