Chapter 2

▪▪▪▪▪▪

Min Yoongi

▪▪▪▪▪▪

It took me century to understand how a shit hole is shit hole, It's okay if you are not good but this much idiot. I am here sitting in my Accounts class seeing Smith shitting on board making himself embarrass, if you don't know just sit down you piece of shit.

" Just sit down Smith and pay attention " finally professor gave up, he gave him a cheeky smile making everyone laugh on him. I am so done with him he manage to waste half lecture but it give me chance to sleep so i am not much effected except Yuhi who is on verge of snapping.

Yuhi is Ace of our campus ask her anything she will answer it like a fucking Google, she hate. No. Loath Smith cause he waste her half knowledge time. Smith loves to tease her and that's why he daily waste her half lecture.

He sat a bit far from Yuhi, safety precautions . He throw pen on her making her hiss like snake in frustration, I know he is pain in ass. He teasingly wiggle his brow receiving death glare from her.

" How was the lecture yuhi " He tease her making her red in anger, she pack her bag and storm out of class. His playful face fell down as he become guilty, come on bro. What's the use now? You tease the hell out of her.

" She will be fine. Right? " He look at everyone including me, we didn't talk but occasionally ask each other stuffs and sometimes i kick good sense in him cause that poor girl is from poor family and working hard for everyone.

I have to back her up, Smith like her and try to ease her tension but his ideas are shit i swear. If i was yuhi i would have push him off from rooftop by now, everyone shrug and start talking themselves. He look at me for answer, No. Not me. Not today.

He stand up and pull out the chair from my side as he land his butt on it, i show him my back and start using my phone. He nudge me lightly cause he know if i get irritate he will be fuck aka fucked up. He look at him mentally slapping him for his shits and shool my head

" Negative " I again show him my back and start minding my pwn business but it's only me who is minding my own business. He is blabbering shits, he is dumb in academics, stubborn and a leech. It wouldn't be shocking for me if yuhi reject him, she is opposite of him.

" Should i check on her? " I lool at him with ' are you kidding me ' face, he gulp as if he was on verge of choking and nod his head.

" I will go " He left the class, everyone leaves in middle that's what university life is. No one gives a fuck about you, do whatever you want except messing with professors.

Class end as we all pack our stuff and went toward cafeteria for food, i was walking out from my class untill Ru-Jin stops me and grab my hand which i quickly slap off. I hate physical touches especially when it's from fangirls, some are good but some are hoes trying to get in pants.

" Actually Yoongi, I Like You " and i don't i look at her as i mentally scoff on her fake shyness, can i just kick her ass and throw her out of window.

" Great Choice " i walk out from there and went to my locker, Ru-Jin slam my locker shut as she look at me. Really, you want me to bang your head in corridor i look at her for a second and push her on ground as i angrily open my locker and throw my stuff inside and again slam it shut and locked it.

" I FUCKING LIKE YOU CANNOT YOU JUST SAY YES " She is getting on my nerves, what does she think herself y/n or wattpad main lead where i will love her boldness and fall in love with her then we will do chiku chiku. My ass .

" You don't tell me what i should say, fuck off before i bring my dogs to fuck you " i leave her on ground as i make my way toward cafeteria, i was walking until someone bump on me making me explode in anger.

" CANNOT YOU SEE " I scream on that person, i saw Yuhi standing there looking at her feet. I felt bad for shouting on her, i sign as i rub back of my nape in frustration.

" I am sorry " She leave from there making me more frustrated, why everyone is so annoying today. I took my food and place it on our daily table, Benefits of being king.

I put my head on table and took a quick nap waiting for others, First Jin hyung came later everyone sat as we ate our food while watching Tom and Jerry Episode live.

It was such a hectic day

To Be Continue

Edited