Chapter 19

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jung Hoseok

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

We won the first match but yuel was inch close ignoring the fact they were like half ground behind us. I was shocked myself when she took her take off amd the last sprint to catch on jungkook was amazing.

Here we all are stressed cause Yuel came out to be tough competition, Nanno look at us walking back and fourth yelling on us for not to do it but we cannot help it. It's kind of family habit of us, we walk here and there in nervousness

" Hyung i was so agead but she catch up on me in like less than 2 or 3 minute. What am i going to do " Jungkook ruffle his hair in frustration.

" What about jimin do you not know how flexible he is and his moments are more than swift " Duh! He is Spy for a reason.

" Yoongi hyung is 80 pound weight lifter 3nd after Taehyung and jungkook " I look over them, dad was ruffling yuel and tae's hair. Fuck, they are so chill.

" Taehyung hyung hand is very long, he might touch us all in one chance " Jungkook cup his face. We all hung our shoulder in disappointment, Mom came with head band but then stop looking at us so down.

" What happened to them? " She asked nanno

" They are scared of yuel and also they think they will lose " nanno look so done with us at this point.

" Jinja? Kids stop hanging your shoulder like broken hanger. So what if we lose? " Jungkook look at mom with stress face.

" We don't lose, Mom. Kim don't lose " Mom laugh as she made him wore a band, preventing hair getting down on his face.

" Win and lose is two face of coin. You cannot win just the way you cannot be always right and you cannot lose just the way you aren't always wrong " She put head band on Jin hyung while standing on her toes making hyung chuckle as he bend down.

" Feel the moment and enjoy. Leave the result for last atleast you enjoy that should matter only " She adjust my head band as she pat my head.

" If we lose we will say ' So what if we lose, we won heart and our joy ' Okay " we all laugh on her as she finish putting band on nanno who look so done after hearing chant if we lose.

" Let's began the game "

After playing two rounds on which both team won 1 match, it's 1 vs 1. This is last round our 3 members were put in 20 minutes, we eliminate there 3 member in 17 minute. Just one is left, jungkook personally begged us to let him go once more.

We all know he is going cause Yuel is not there, she was the one who out him and me on her very first entry of last round then she went out and let taehyung play just like in our team nanno is out cause she is to fragile for anyone to catch.

" Go ahead Jk " We all motivate him, we enter in there court when taehyung gave them sign of swap as he grab his hand showing he is hurt but i saw yuel and him smirking, THAT'S TRAP SHIT.

Jungkook look at yuel entering in court and took taehyung place

" That's was freaking smart move, they tricked us " Jin hyung gasp as mom bite her nails.

We look at jungkook who was tensed but then relax, he charge toward Father directly jimin quickly came from behind as a defence we are lost, but he dive backward and touch jimin back instead as he crawl toward line.

" WE WONNNNN " I screamed in happiness i look toward namjoon to announce but he shook his head as i look there. GOD DAMMIT appa and yuel have caught his leg and hand basically he is in chock hold of yuel.

" YAHH LET HIM BE WE ALMOST WON " Nanno scream from behind-the-scenes making yuel smirk as she put more pressure, jungkook face became red as he abort. She instantly leave him and rub his back.

" Are you okay? " Taehyung came with water still stick to his ' Oh So Hurt ' Act.

He gulp down the water while yuel rub his chest for ease, the sportsman ship is chief kiss here.

" I wouldn't have come if you didn't decide to trick me " He whine making yuel laugh as she pat his back

" We wonnn " She sang teasing him which make him kiss his teeth in irritation. She squish his cheeks making him pout.

" This game is won by appa's team. It's 1 : 1 . Next is tug of war "

" Before that we need break and energy "

We all sat together on garden couch sweaty and drained, our head maid Aurora Aunty brought light snacks which we all devour very heartly.

" Honestly, today Yuel impressed me alot " Namjoon hyung put his thoughts on words.

" Indeed, she literally catch on jungkook even though they were half ground behind " Appa show us how shocked he was.

" For real, i was running and then suddenly she was beside me. I was star strucks hit by thousands trucks what the hell man, you were HALF ground behind and you cover it like it was some merry steps. I was really avoiding  her on kabbadi but she trick me " He whinned showing hisall emotions he felt at that time.

" And nanno strength is also good, she ran amazing " Taehyung gave her thumbs up making her shy.

" Yuel is tend to be great in physical activities, she got herself enrolled in Yakuza House Of Art & Skills " Mom words left us all with open mouth.

" NO WAY " Jimin Hyung jump on his feet and then held his chest

" Calm Down, Jimin-shi " Yuel pat his hand, he held her hand and make her stand on her feet.

" First, You will call me oppa, definitely oppa is the only thing i want to hear from you specially. Second, WHAT THE TONI-MONTANAN YOU LITERALLY COMPLETE FROM THERE. WHAT ARE YOU A HULK " Yuel cover her ears so do we man he is damn loud.

" Eomma, i told you " Yuel scrunch her face, nanno jump on yuel back making her startled but she caught her.

" My Unnie is very strong, she have kicked many as--"

" Now, you pretty lady. Who taught you that? " they start bickering making yuel face twitch from emotions which i cannot seems to detect.

" Nanno if you think you can drain me by doing this, then you are heck right. LEAVE ME " Nanno gave her evil smirk as she try to kiss her on which yuel throw her down.

" Never try to do this on me " She smack her head as we all stand up for next game.

To Be Continue

Edited