Chapter 8

Lee Hari

" Will you marry me, Hari " Sehun asked me while sitting on his right knee with a beautiful diamond ring, tempting enough but my main focus on this greek handsome man who has been rejected multiple times by me and still bending down for just a normal old woman.

" I will date you " It's been a long time since i am rejecting him, i will just start from date. It's not only me but my daughters too after my husband death, i again marry whom my father choose.

He had a Daughter too, i marry him to give my kids father love but end up making them feel left out. He separate us so his daughter can have me all for herself. As soon i realise what is happening we divorce and part our ways, after that things go down.

I don't have typical daughters who hate me or whatever. We have a very sweet bond, my daughters support me and know that i like sehun and wish to marry him. Sehun nod with a smile but his sorrow is visible, he shortly left too.

I close my small cafe and went toward our house, my eldest daughter is in abroad while younger one is here. They both know everything and they are happy for me too everything is good except one thing.

My eldest daughter have very bad temper and younger one is very bratty, Sometimes she forget she is the youngest and try to order her and that's when the eldest lash out and huge fight sometimes elder one beat the hell out of her and i am scared for Sehun kids cause of that.

Sehun kids are all boys and they are elder than both of them, i can assure about my little girl. She will cope but my elder child, i don't know if she will cooperate. She is finishing her 12th there and coming soon she already have alot on her shoulders. I don't know what to do.

I reach my house, i open the door and went inside. I saw my daughter laying on couch with chips packets watching movie.

" How was the day, Mom? " She look at me with a huge smile as she offer me some but i denied and grab a glass of water.

" I offer him to date when he proposed me for marriage " she throw her snacks and look at me with her jaw fall.

" Wah! You lady really playing hard to get " I chuckle as i left her with her own thoughts while i change my clothes. I came back wearing my nighty as we both took our seat on dinning table.

" I am not hungry now " She pout as she flip her plate and sat on couch again, I sign as i start eating alone.

" If you sister would have been here, she could have scold the shit out of you " She roll her eyes as she mumble something. They barely get along, it's like north and south trying to bond.

" She is all talks and She is not even here " I complete my dinner and wash my plate and put leftover in fridge.

" How was school? "

" I don't understand why would my old school transfer me in that one, i wasn't that bad " Sehun transfer her into his son school for better studies, he insist and i cannot say no but we came to term that i will pay fees.

" That wasn't my question answer " I glare at her while she shrug

" Not bad honestly there are some crazy peoples, it was fun " I was about to ask her more until my phone ring, i was my elder one calling me. I quickly pick up and angel the phone.

" Hello, Eomma "

" How are you? "

" I am good. How are you doing? "

" I am doing good too "

" And that brat, Is she acting good or not "

" I wasn't talking to you so don't talk about me "

" I heard someone barking, did you finally get a pet or animal "

" Aey "

" I was joking but let me know if she cause some stunts "

" Yeah! Yeah! I will "

" So, did you finally say yes "

" She left him hanging on a date "

" Damn! That's freaky cruel "

" I don't want to rush "

" Don't make him regret either "

" Another reality check "

" We will see "

" Well, I have to go my classes will start sooner. I will call you as soon i will get time "

" Don't Bother Mom Have Her Daughter "

" Nanno, Do i have to remind you everytime that i was home delivery whike you were hospital delivery one "

" So? "

" You are changed one while i am oy real, my real sibling is out there and i have to find him "

" Not again "

" You told me i am going to have a brother "

" Well you will have soon "

" Wahhhh! You are planing to marry him " they both sang making my face go beet root red.

" I will kick your asses, SHUT UP "

She laugh and hung up while Nanno look at me, Aish! Not again

" Look at her, you don't even stop her am i really not your daughter. Is she really finding her real brother outside "

" Your Aunt was tailing the damn nurse. So, No. You are our child and she was teasing you "

" I will kick her ass "

" Nanno " I glare at her

" What? "

" I don't want you to act like you can handel her just to see you leaching on me how she beat the shit out of you "

" That was one time " I just gave her my blank face while she her face scrunch

" Whatever " she stomp her feet and left, she is jealous teenager. Only if she knew how her sister gave up her childhood and raise her while i was working.

She don't even know how she have the best sister of the world. She might fight with her but i know how much she loves her little one. She cannot hear anything against her Nanno.

To Be Continue

Edited