Chapter 26

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sehun

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

We all are sitting in living room, except yuel she didn't came from school yet. Nanno's uncle i also here by now, hari told him everything. He hug nanno console her, everything was silent until our main door open with bang sound.

We all snap our head toward door as an angry, beyond angry yuel came. She rip her uncle of from nanno and grab her from her shoulder making nanno help in pain.

" What are you doinh, YUEL? " Hari shout on such act of yuel.

" YUEL leave her, she is already hurt " Boys also shout to let her go but she didnt.

" Shut. UP " She shout so loud that it make everyone silent in a snap.

" You. Tell Me. Did you not know, they were stealing " They way she asked her was threatning.

" N..No " nanno shutter as she look down.

" STO LIEING, I am asking again. Did You Know  " she put pressure on her each word, nanno shook her head in no. Yuel slap her from her back of hand marking her cheek red, we all gasp as we stood up.

" What are you doing, she is claim to be innocent " I try to defend her from yuel

" SHE FUCKING KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING, SHE HAD GAVE IN . With . Her. Own. Will. Stole or not she knew what THEY were doing and SHE WAS guarding them. SAY THAT I AM LIEING " She shout on her face making her cry harder than she was.

" I..i..s..sorry " Hari gasp as she stood up and grab her from her shoulder,

" HOW DARE YOU " I grab hari back while boys stood blank. They don't know what to do.

Yuel start slap her repeatedly in anger, just the way jin did to his all younger brother once to discipline them. Namjoon grab yuel, try to calm her down but it only anger her more.

" We can talk this out Yuel. Calm Down "

" Calm Down, She fucking stain mom's name her parenting. She-- "

" Your mother parenting was worst and there is no doubt " I look at my guards running after unknown man who have bagmrge inside our house.

" A..appa " Nanno ran to him and him as she burst into tears. He pecked her forehead and glare at yuel. Yuel face went blank as she look at her father, it's him. It should be him.

" For doubts we did not ask your concern or your presence. Lee " Her answer was stern and firm her mother whisper yell her name while she stay as she is.

Lee look at nanno face all brusied; beaten up. He push her behind him as there uncle came from behind.

" I have to call my brother cause yuel might harm nanno further. You should learn to control that factor of yours " Her uncle look disappointed on yuel but it doesn't affect her at any point.

" So is your tongue, control that " She clench her fist eyes filled with range.

" You. You are the failure of your mother's parenting. The atticates your temper for a lady, you are what you were before " Yuel scoff as she grab her mother hand and pull her forward.