→ TWO (real life)

Liviana's hands where shaking as she fumbled with the hem of her long dress. She was nervous. She hadn't performed in front of people in so long. Yes, she had missed it, but right now she felt like she would rather be without it. High as hope was her most vulnerable album ever, and the song she was performing happened to be the most honest she had ever written. In fact, it was so honest that she never thought she was gonna record it. It didn't help that Ben Barnes was out there either. Along with every other girl, she had grown a huge crush on him when the Narnia films came out. And now he was right out there. She could hear him and Jimmy laughing from her place in the wings. 

One deep breath, then two. She closed her eyes, and let the calmness roll over her. A smile popped up on her lips. She got this. When she opened her eyes, she stepped out on the stage, still sheltered by the curtains, just as Jimmy started presenting her.

☼☽

Ben's point of view

Ben was having the time of his life. He loved doing press tours, even if they were exhausting. Currently he was talking about The Punisher, a project that had been incredibly funny to make. He had just finished telling a funny story, when Jimmy blinked at him. "It's time for our musical guest of the evening." Ah yes, Ben had seen her on instagram, and he was intrigued, though he didn't believe he had ever heard any of her music. He was always excited to discover something new. Jimmy pulled out a record from underneath his desk, on the front was a very beautiful picture of the woman he was about to see. "I cannot wait for this record to come out!" Jimmy continued. "Performing her single 'Hunger' for the very first time, please welcome Liviana Massey!"

The curtains pulled away, and one of the most beautiful people Ben had ever seen came into sight, as the lights went on. She stood in an elegant pose, her long red hair falling down her back. She was wearing a light pink dress, which flowed around her. She looked magical. She closed her eyes, before she started to sing. As the first note escaped her lips, Ben was already captured. She had one of the most beautiful, unique voice he had ever heard. He didn't know what he had expected, but definitely not this. He found himself being totally captured by her, as she started to move down to get closer to the audience. Her stage presence was unlike anything he had ever seen, and without realizing it, he had moved forwards, to try and take her all in. Her lyrics was raw, underneath the angelic voice, and she seemed so honest. 

Far too quickly the performance was over, and Ben was left speechless, clapping along with the enthusiastic audience. Never had he seen anyone dance around the stage and sing as well as she had just done. He couldn't tear his eyes of her, and in one fatal moment, he caught her gaze. Time stopped for a moment, before she smiled and turned away, to hug Jimmy who had made his way down to her.

☼☽

A huge smile was plastered on Livianas lips, and she let out a laugh when the performance was over. Adrenaline was rushing through her veins, everything had gone amazing. She hit every note, and didn't start to cry. Indeed very succesfull. She turned her head, after bowing, just to sneak a glance at everyones celebrity crush, just to her surprise, find that his eyes were already on her. She let out a shakily breath, as the time stood still for just a second. She then turned away to gratefully hug Jimmy, and cover her rosa cheeks. "Liviana Massey everybody! High as hope is out IN A WEEK!" the host excitingly stated, before giving her one last hug, and letting her get of the stage. 

☼☽

Authors note: Welcome to this new story! I hope you will like it! I would just like to state, that I do not own anything, none of these pictures, or songs, all credit where credit is due. I only own my story and original characters! Also, I send all my respect to everyone <3 

all the love, elle