→ FOURTYFIVE (instagram + real life)

benbarnes: merry christmas from notlivianamassey and I

benbarnes: merry christmas from notlivianamassey and I. we made you a little something for a gift. as you can see I am very concentrated, and Liv is looking gorgeous as always. have a wonderful holiday! from us to you ❤️

tagged: notlivianamassey

890K LIKES | 526 COMMETS

user: thank you kind folks

username: ah yes, my parents

☼☽

Christmas Eve came and passed. It was cozy and nice, and everything Liviana had expected it to be. She did feel this slight divide between Ben and her, while they where respectively figuring out how they felt. And it was weird, it was. She had never thought that she would feel so much about something so stupid as this. She'd never had a problem with negative pregnancy test, quite on the contrary, but somehow this was different. It was like society was reminding her of everything she should be, that she ruined for herself. Her and Ben just had to figure out what was right for the two of them. But that was the hard part. 

Liviana was woken up christmas morning with a kiss from Ben. "Merry christmas" he whispered, making her smile. "Merry christmas, Ben". Slowly they got out of bed, making their way down stairs, to see a glorious christmas brunch. They ate in comfortable silence, with Bens parents, as they all took in the quiet, calm feeling of christmas. Then it was time for presents. Ben and Liviana gave Ben's parents a hotel-getaway, and they gave Ben some clothes, and Liviana a beautiful vase. Then it was Ben. Liviana turned against him, their knees gently touching, as he handed her a small box. She looked up at him with big eyes. "Its not... Think of it as a promise" Ben smiled at her, and it as like Liviana could feel things mend. She knew exactly what she wanted. And that was him.  Know she also knew, that all he wanted, was her."Thank you", she whispered, opening the box, revealing a beautiful ring inside. "Ben, it's gorgeous! Thank you so much", Liviana dried a single tear off her cheek and gave him a small kiss. "You're welcome", he laughed, and it felt like it was the first time she had heard him laugh in a very long time. "I've got something for you too" Liviana excitedly exclaimed, and got up to pick a small flat box up from under the tree. "Merry christmas, Ben" she whispered, as she passed it along to him, watching his face as he opened it. There where a few seconds of confusion, before the realization hit him. "Oh, you did not! Are you serious?" he looked up at her, with happy eyes. Liviana just nodded, and Ben threw his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. "But how? I though every concert where sold out!" Liviana smirked as she answered, "yeah, but sometimes it's good to know someone who knows someone". "You know Paul McCartney?!" Ben looked at her in surprise. "Well, a bit? Enough so that he would give me tickets." She smiled, as Ben hugged her again. "God, I love you. Thank you so much", they both laughed, and when she realized that his parents had left, Liviana pulled her boyfriend into a passionate kiss. 

☼☽