→ FIFTYONE (instagram + real life)

benbarnes: 11:11 music video is out now! thank you to evanrachelwood for being a part of this project, which is very dear to my heart

benbarnes: 11:11 music video is out now! thank you to evanrachelwood for being a part of this project, which is very dear to my heart. I'm so excited to share this with you all. Hope you enjoy!

tagged: evanrachelwood

82K LIKES | 517 COMMENTS

evanrachelwood: my pleasure!!

user: omg she is playing a red head. coincidence? I think not.

username: all the liviana references in this killed me

notlivianamassey: go stream go stream go stream!!

☼☽

Bens point of view

Bens life had never been better. There had been a time where he would have been scared to turn 39, and have his last year in his thirties, but if they had told him it would be like this, he wouldn't have minded. He'd finally had the chance to put music out, and he had done it. He was incredibly proud of it, and felt so happy that the world had taken such a liking to it. What he was even more proud of, where the person he got to hold hands with everyday. Liviana was walking by his side, her cold hand in his. They where visiting a children's home in London. It was for charity, but they both knew it meant something more to them. They had been together for almost two years, and Ben knew Liviana was who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He knew that she wanted to be a mother, and he also knew that she would be the most amazing one. He could feel his heart skip a beat when they entered the facility, and two kids ran by them. He wanted to be a father too. 

As if she could read his mind, which he was fairly sure she could at this point, Liviana gave his hand a squeeze. Good, how he loved her. He had always been a hopeless romantic, and yet what he felt for Liviana was nothing like what he had read about in all his favorite books. It was safety, desire, love and a feeling of home all at once. He had never wanted anything more than he wanted her in his arms forever. He knew he would do anything for her, and it was terrifying and yet the best feeling in the world. 

☼☽