→ FIFTY (instagram)

benbarnes:  One of my biggest unfulfilled dreams has been to release my own music

benbarnes: One of my biggest unfulfilled dreams has been to release my own music. Music has been my passion my whole life and after a few false starts 20 years ago, I decided not to pursue it as a career. But today, I am realizing that ambition and announcing the release of my own songs.

I have wanted to create something more personal and intimate, to offer up something joyful, honest, soulful and passionate; I hope that you find some of this on my EP.

'Songs For You' will be released on October 15th and the first single, '11:11' is available for pre-order now!

As you can probably tell, I'm beyond excited to share all this with you. This is a special moment for me. The experience of the past year and a half has offered a fresh perspective to us all and has certainly helped me understand what kind of man I want to be for the next 40 years... and it's not one who is prepared to let his dreams just be dreams.

'Your heart knows the way, run in that direction' - Rumi

❤️

a/n: yes, I copied this from Bens instagram (@benbarnes), because he put it into words, that I could never do justice. so I wanted to share them again. all the credit goes to this wonderful man!

891K LIKES | 2198 COMMENTS

notlivianamassey: endlessly proud of you ❤️

user: OMG OMG OMG CRYING

username: happy birthday, and thank you!!

user1: so no one is talking about how the songs for sure is for Liviana??

☼☽

notlivianamassey: where there has been a piano, there has been a ben

notlivianamassey: where there has been a piano, there has been a ben. happy birthday baby, I am so proud of you. I'm beyond grateful that I get to love you forever ❤️

'Songs For You' is out everywhere October 15th. and you can look forward to it. this man is a masterpiece.

tagged: benbarnes

52K LIKES | 793 COMMENTS

benbarnes: thank you darling, love you endlessly ❤️

sustravis: well here we go, crying again.

☼☽

livingforliviana: notlivianamassey caught reportedly sneaking a gaze at boyfriend benbarnes at her charity gig last night

tagged: notlivianamassey

7K LIKES | 310 COMMENTS

user: this is the cutest shit ever

username: omg, i was there, this was right after she had sang 'you've got the love'

☼☽