→ THREE (real life + twitter)

Laughter filled the hallway, as Liviana made her way through with her best friend, guitarist and backupsinger, Susannah. Giggling as they turned around a corner, they almost ran into two tall people. "Hey!" Jimmy said with a smile. "Liviana, glad to catch you! Mr. Barnes here wanted to say hello to you" he smirked, and poked Ben Barnes with an elbow. Ben Barnes was right in front of her, and Liviana did not know what to do. "Hi" she finally said, a bit shy, with a stupid wave. "Hello" Ben answered, and stretched out his hand for her to take. She shook it gently, her cold hand in his for a short moment. Ben smiled shyly, complimenting her performance. "It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!" Liviana let out a little laugh. "Oh, well thank you, Mr. Barnes. And may I just say, while I have the chance, I am a huge fan" she sent him a huge smile, which made his heart melt just a little bit. She finally managed to turn her head away from him, just to realize their companions where gone. Great, she was never gonna hear the end of this. To be sure, she wasn't sure she wanted to. "Ah, thank you. I really can't wait to get your album. Was it out in a... week?". "Yes," she nodded, "just a week" nervous she chuckled and started to walk again, hoping he would follow. He did, both in walking and with a question. "Are you nervous? Jimmy told me this is your fourth album" he sounded almost impressed, but it could be something she was imagining. "Yes, that is correct. You don't get less nervous, though. Actually, this is probably the one I am the most nervous for. I'm just really proud of it" she smiled, as they reached Susannah at the door. "It's time Liv!" she turned her head in their direction. Liviana nodded, and looked back at Ben one last time, just as he said "Well, now I am even more excited to listen to it." "Do tell me what you think of it." She said while putting on her jacket. "I have got to be in Los Angeles by tomorrow, so I am off, I'm afraid" she stepped out of the open door into the night. "In that case, it was very nice to meet you Liviana" Ben said, looking at her out of the door. She sent him one last smile, "it was nice to meet you too, Ben".

What Ben didn't see was the ridiculously big smile Liviana walked away with. Neither did she see, how he stood in the doorway, to watch every last second of her, until she was gone. 

☼☽

@notlivianamassey: guys, I just met Ben Barnes!! he was the sweetest human being ever!

@username: i have never been more jealous...

@sustravis: she means besides from me, obviously

⇢@user: ben barnes is hotter tho...

⇢@notlivianamassey: well, she is not wrong?

@user1: I know this is stupid, but I wan't this to be a ship so badly!

@benbarnes: it was so nice to meet you! ☺️ 

☼☽

Liviana smiled, as she turned her phone off and rested her head on the flight seat. This was the most stupid thing ever, but she rationalized herself by thinking that what was happing in her stomach would happen to everyone that met Ben Barnes, right. She quickly drifted off to sleep.

In his apartment in New York, Ben tried to do the same, but he couldn't get the girl out of his head. He always did this, he fell in love so fast. He shook his head, it normally passed by just as fast as it came. But a voice in the back of his head, just told him, that it wouldn't be the same with this one. 

☼☽