→ THIRTYEIGHT (real life + instagram)

"Hey, have you seen this?" Ben turned his phone towards Liviana, showing an article and a photo of the two of them at the airport. "Celebrity couple finally makes if official" she mumbled out loud, reading the headline. "Actor Ben Barnes finally confirmed his romantic relationship with singer Liviana Massey last night, as the pair landed in Hungary..." Liviana looked up at her boyfriend with a smirk. "Well, that was quick" she laughed, leaning over the table to give him a kiss on the lips. "Mhm" Ben whispered against her lips, running his fingers through her hair, pulling her closer. Without breaking the kiss, Liviana got up, and went over to him. Just as his hands had sneaked their way around her ways, pulling her towards him, she broke it with a smirk. "And you have work to do" she whispered in his ear, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "Come on, Barnes" Liviana laughed, starting to walk, causing a flustered Ben to follow along. "That, was not fair" he laughed as well, grabbing her hand. "I know" she shrugged. "You will have to do something about it tonight. But for now, I am really excited to watch you work!" she chipped. "I am actually very excited too!" Ben nodded. They had been rehearsing his lines together the past weeks, but now it really started. First they had a few weeks of training, fittings to do, while they did some of the easiest opening scenes, so they could all find their way around the set and each other. They had met the remaining cast last night, and they had all been so overwhelmingly kind to Liviana. She could tell that these next months where going to be just fine.

☼☽

notlivianamassey: dress fittings are quite exciting, when you're with someone this handsome

tagged: benbarnes

78K LIKES | 529 COMMENTS

benbarnes: it's really all for you, darling

sustravis: oh yaaas, so happy to finally see you guys flirting in public

user: im crying FINALLY

username: he is too good for her wow

user1: SO HANDSOME

☼☽