Chapter 2: All are not treated Equal

Izuku stood there in complete fear as he looked at his bully, Bakugou. This boy and his friends had started to beat up a kid and Izuku stepped in to help him (the kid getting beaten up). But now that he was face to face to Bakugou, he was shaking like a leaf.

"Why are you being so mean?" Izuku asked with a shaky voice. "You're making him cry Kacchan!" Izuku raised his shaky fists and got into a fighting stance. "If you keep on hurting him, I'll...uh..." Izuku stopped to find the words, then looked up with fear but determination in his eyes.

"I'LL STOP YOU MYSELF!!!"

The blonde looked at Izuku, then smirked. "You wanna be a hero?" he asked as his lackeys activated their quirks. One extended his fingers to an unimaginable length while the other sprouted dragon wings from his back. Bakugou hit his fist into his hand, making an explosion go off. "You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku."

Izuku stepped back out of terror as all three bullies lunged towards him. Izuku held his arms up in defense and squeezed his eyes shut. When nothing happened, he opened them, only to find a girl holding Bakugou's fist back. She turned her head towards Izuku and smiled briefly. It was his friend, Ayano Aishi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you ok?" Ayano asked after she and her twin brother, Ayato, fought off the bullies. Both kids had bruises, but didn't seem too affected by them. "Y-yeah..." Izuku said reluctantly. "Thanks guys..."

"Anytime." Ayato said with a smile on his face. "Just know that we're always here for you!"

"What my brother said. We'll always be here for you." Ayano said with a small smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nearly 10 years later... (this is Izuku's small introduction)

Here's the sad truth: All men are not created equal. When I was 4 years old, I learned that some kids have more power than others...

Izuku stepped in a puddle of water as he ran with Ayano and Ayato right behind him. Ayano was trying her best to catch up with the two boys, which she managed when they both stopped at a crossway.

But that won't hold me back. If anything, it pushes me to do better!

"Guys! Slow down!!" Ayano yelled. Ayato looked behind him to see his twin sister trying her best to run as fast as she could. She never was too athletic. "Well run faster if you can't keep up!" He yelled back as he began to run a bit faster with Izuku hot on his trail. "You jerk!" Ayano yelled as she tried to pick up her pace.

A villain roared out just as the three middle schoolers stopped running, Ayano having to catch her breath. Izuku looked up at the monsterous-looking villain in awe. "Woah!" Izuku yelled. "That's one big super villain!"