Chapter 16: Rage, you damned nerd! (Part 1)

The uniform subsidy. Students submit "Quirk Registry" and bodily specification forms before starting school. Then a support company affiliated with the school prepares costumes for everyone. Students attach request forms, and their specifications are transformed into efficient, cutting-edge costumes.

"I gotta go get a quirk registry form from the city hall..." Izuku muttered as he shifted through the pile of paperwork he had to look through, then paused. "Hey, guys? It says we have to get a quirk registry form from city hall."

The twins looked at him, then at one another. Even though not a single person spoke, they already knew what the problem was.

"I'll go call him," Ayano volunteered as she put down the book she was reading and walked over to the landline phone, which was in the kitchen. She took off the number she had written down from the fridge, typed in the number, and handed the phone to Izuku.

"Hello?"
------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm, I see," Yagi responded after hearing Izuku's problem. The problem was that Izuku was already diagnosed as quirkless and it was in his files. "You know you can update that, right?" he asked.

"I'm sorry what?" Izuku asked with a dumbfound expression. "What's he saying?" Ayato asked. Izuku pushed a button on the landline, putting Yagi on speaker.

"Yeah! Most kids are diagnosed and registered all at once during elementary school, but every now and again...uhhh..." Yagi trailed off, unsure of how to put it into wording.

"Allow me, Yagi." Ayano joined the conversation. "For example, you might have someone say, 'I thought my quirk just shot water out of my body, but now I know that it actually works by pulling moisture from the surrounding air.' "

"Exactly! Thank you, young Ayano!" Yagi exclaimed. "Basically, they allow one or two updates. Major alterations aren't accepted, but you'll probably be okay since you started with nothing so to speak. Wait am I on speaker?"

"So what are we going to put in my quirk registry file?" Izuku asked as he turned his attention towards the twins. "What about One for All?"

"Simple," Ayato explained. "Your quirk relies on stock piling energy and you use it to enhance your strength, and sometimes, you can turn that energy into kinetic energy to increase your speed and mobility. We'll just put it down as 'Strength Enhancement' or something."
------------------------------------------------------------
"Shall we begin, my wards?! It's time for battle training!" All Might announced as Shinso and Izuku hurried towards their group of classmates.

"Ah, Deku?! Cool costume! Really practical looking!" Uraraka commented as she fixed her helmet.

"Uraraka!" Izuku exclaimed. "Your costume looks cool too! Space-based right?"

"Yeah, but I wish I'd been more specific on my request form. This suit is so puffy and curvy. It's really embarrassing."

"You can get it altered to your liking if you want?" Shinso offered. "Yeah!" Izuku agreed. "I know someone that can change it to suit your style more?" he offered.

That made Shinso raise an eyebrow. "You know someone?"

Izuku sputtered in defence. "Yes! Is that so hard to believe? She designed my costume all by herself, for your information."

'Is that why he's wearing tights?' Shinso turned his head away with a blush on his cheeks. 'I will have to meet her in person to thank her formally.'

"Hey guys! Over here!"

Izuku, Shinso, and Uraraka turned their attention to their caller, seeing it was Ayano and her brother. Ayano's costume was a beige corset-tunic, black shorts, and a velvet, hooded cloak that was held together by a dark waistband, making the shape similar to that of a dress. She also wore velvet gloves that went up to her forearms, along with velvet tights and black heel boots. She also had a golden pendent and a black choker for accessory.