Chapter 4: Quite the Villainous Bully

Izuku opened up his school notebook and started writing in it while Ayano, who was sitting in a desk beside him, started braiding one of the longer locks of hair that cupped the sides of his face. Ayato, who sat in front of Ayano, handed her some beads and feathers to hold the braids in place. "So where's the teacher again?" He asked.

"He left to get something from the office." Izuku explained as Ayano got up from her seat to braid the other lock, a few black beads and a small crow feather in hand. Once she was finished, she sat back down to examine her work. Ayano looked towards her brother as he gave her a thumbs up, as if to say 'He looks great!'

At that moment, the homeroom teacher came back in with a stack of papers, making everyone in the class go quiet. "Alright, you guys are all third years now." He started. "Therefore, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures!"

"Does anyone know why he's repeating the same speech from last year?" Ayano asked. Both boys shrugged their shoulders in response as the teacher continued. "I'm supposed to hand you all these future career forms, but..."

Ayato rolled his eyes at the teacher's rambling. He turned around to talk to his sister and Izuku. "This guy's a total nutjob. What's he gonna do anyway? Say that he knows we all want to be heroes and spin his back towards us while he throws the papers everywhere?"

"...why bother? I know you all wanna go into the hero course!" The teacher yelled. Izuku's jaw dropped when the teacher spun his back towards the class and threw the papers everywhere while everyone else began showing off their quirks. Son of a-

"Did he just..." Izuku started, but was cut off by Ayato. "Oh he just."

"Yes, you all have wonderful quirks, but you know it's against the rules to use them in school! Get a hold of yourselves!" The teacher yelled as he tried to calm down his class full of excited middle schoolers.

"Hey teach! Don't lump me in with these losers!"

Ayano clenched her teeth at the snarky voice. She could recognize that attitude anywhere. "I know exactly what to say to that however!" She grumbled under her breath. "You son of a-"

"I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister. Heh." Katsuki. Fucking. Bakugou.

"GET OVER YOURSELF, KATSUKI!!!" A guy with rocky hair yelled as the trio watched in silence. Ayato tapped Izuku's shoulder and leaned in close so Izuku could hear him. Ayano leaned in to listen as well. "That's the one and only thing I will ever agree with from someone in your class." Ayato whispered. "You said it." Izuku whispered back as Ayano tried to hold back a snicker. Bakugou yelled back something along the lines of 'I'll take you all on!'

"Ah, Bakugou." The teacher ruffled through some papers on his desk until he found the one he was looking for. "You have very excellent grades. Maybe you will get into U.A. high school."

Izuku buried his head into his arms as his classmates talked about the national school. "I swear if he says anything about us getting in, I'll push him off the roof." Ayano grumbled. "Ayano..." Ayato warned as Bakugou suddenly leaped onto his desk.

"I ACED all the mock tests!" Bakugou bragged. "I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO STANDS A CHANCE AT GETTING INTO U.A.! I'LL EVEN BECOME MORE POPULAR THAN ALL MIGHT HIMSELF AND BE THE RICHEST HERO OF ALL TIME!! PEOPLE ALL OVER WILL KNOW MY NAME, AND IT ALL STARTS AT U.A. HIGH!!"

"Oh yeah, Midoriya. Aren't you and the Aishi twins aiming for U.A. as well?" The teacher asked, making everyone turn towards the trio and stare. Ayano's hands balled into shaky fists as the entire class howled with laughter, commenting on 'how Midoriya could never make it in due to the fact that he was quirkless' and 'how the twins could never make it in due to them having villainous quirks.'