Chapter 5: Memories

Izuku and the twins walked outside the school silently, but Ayano couldn't help but smile to herself. She was finding the bullies's expressions hilarious. She swore they were quaking in their boots.

"Did you see their faces when I did that?!" She asked, unable to contain her joy. "Oh, my fucking God! It was amazing! They were shitting their pants, I swear! Izuku didya see?"

Izuku could help but laugh quietly to himself as he shooed the koi fish away from his book. "I wonder. Where you get all the swearing from?" Izuku noted aloud and when Ayano went silent, he let out a snicker before shaking his head sadly at the ruined notebook.

"Think we can save any of it?" Ayato asked carefully. "Yeah but that idiot should really think before he speaks." Izuku admitted. "If I really jumped, he would be charged with bullying me into suicide. Then there goes his dreams to be a hero. Bye bye dream! See you in the next life!"

"Yeah, what an idiot. Right Izuku?" Ayano asked, but Izuku didn't seem to respond. "Izuku?"

"Come on, M̵͎̅̀͆̆͌̉̂̓̈͆͠͠ͅo̵̧̩͍̥̭͔̙̺̎̈́̄̃m̴̡̧͎͍͙̣͇̤͚̊͒̆̄͌! It's computer time!" A four-year-old Izuku was rocking back and forth in his chair as his m̸̼̖̜͈̮̭̍͂́͜͝ͅǫ̷̛̪̜̼̞͎̗̥̱̗̗̀̌̈́͂t̵̡̛̙͔̝̫͌̈́̒̆̓̍h̷̢̨̧̩̣̦̣͖̞̲̩̗̖̎͊͆͌͛̇̀̽͋̕͝ę̵͓̱̬̥͈͔͈͑̇͝͠ͅr̵̬͒̈́̆͐ started up the computer.

"Again?! Izuku I think you're the one responsible for tens of thousands of the video's views!" She smiled as Izuku sat up straight and watched as she clicked the video. "I don't why you like it so much. It's a little too scary for m̴̨̯͍͔̬̓̾̏̒̎̃͋́̌̈́̑͝ö̴͔̘̪́̓͛̋̈́̈́͑̉m̵̨̙̠͇̬̻̉̐͋m̸̭̗͇͚̎̑͆͐͛͗̈́͐̚y̸̢̨̛͉̲̻͇̹͍͉͊͌̃̄͋̓̊̕ to watch."

It was an old clip. There was this big disaster a while back, but in the aftermath...

Izuku could still here the commentary of the video and almost see it through his eyes.

A certain hero made his debut.

"Fear not! 'Why?' you ask? Cuz...I AM HERE!"

"Wow! He's so cool! When I get my quirk...I wanna be just like him!"

"I'm afraid there's no hope for him. He's amongst the 20% who don't have quirks."

"I'm sorry Izuku, but m̷̻̥̺̣̠͒͂͛̉̈͗͌͝͝ͅă̶̡̛̟̯̮̥̬̤̫̗̭̻̔̇̓̌̈́͒̈̈́̒̀̚͘͘m̶̲̞͇̠̻̭̲͉̣̭̺̳͊͛̆̾̉̔̑͊̊̈́͑͝a̴͎͑̃̆̀͋̾̑̄̈̇́'̸̧̥́̆͠͝ş̶̣̭̠̟̍̽ going away for a while..."

"IZUKU SNAP OUTTA IT!" Ayato yelled, which seemed to snap Izuku back to his senses. He blinked a couple times before feeling something wet against his cheeks. He reached up and realized he was crying. He wiped his tears as the twins asked if he was ok. "I'm fine, guys." He assured them. Ayano stared at Ayato, who gave a nod of acknowledgment, as if to say "Go ahead."

"Hey Izuku?" Ayano asked as she put a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Hm?" Izuku turned his head towards her. "Remember what we agreed upon when we were little?"

"No killing unless it's absolutely necessary?" Izuku offered helpfully. Ayano looked at him as if he was dumb. "What? No! I mean, that too. But no!" She yelled as she bopped him on the head.

"We agreed that no matter what people tell us, we don't care what anyone says! Keep your chin up and keep moving forward!" She reminded him. "Right..." Izuku muttered as he rubbed the spot on his head where Ayano hit him. The trio headed down an underpass to the bus shelter. They needed to hurry before it got dark, and God knows what horrible things crawl around at night.

"A medium sized body to hide in." Izuku and the twins turned around to see a villain, his body entirely made up of sludge.

Speak of the Devil and He will appear...