Asshole.

"Hey Ira! Wait up!" I turn my head to see Flynn.The hottest guy in school, which he just so happens to be my best friend.

"Hey Flynn. What's up?" I stood to wait for him as he ran up to me. His eyes beamed with happiness as he caught up. "Why so happy?" I smile at him.

"What. Your best friend can't randomly be happy?" He gave a small giggle. I shown a thinking face and nod my head no. "Ok, so guess who's going out with Kay." Ok I must admit, that hurt me a little, but I was happy for him. I was hoping that he was excited to see me, but sadly I was wrong.

Kay is daddy's little rich girl. She's the hottest and most popular girl in school. She pays all the teachers and the principal money so that they give her all A's. She only comes to school to hang out and be worshiped. Every guy wants to get inside her pants, sometimes Flynn does too. Gross. She has perfectly straight blond hair, somewhat tan skin, and vicious blue eyes. She's your stereotypical popular, prissy girl. She goes to Paris to shop. Who the hell would travel to Paris to shop? Not me. Long story short is that she is a complete bitch.

"Great for you Flynn." I put on a "smile" as a sign of support. But I could tell that he notices that it's fake.

"What's the matter Ira? Aren't you happy for me?" His smile drops.

"Of course I'm happy for you..."

"But?"

"She's probably using you as one of her many accessories. Look, I just don't want you to get hurt." He flashes me a small smile.

"Thanks Ira, but I can watch out for my self." He gives me a wink and walks off to class. His bright blue eyes are mesmerizing and his brown hair is like a cloud. Cheesy. I know.

I stop at my locker and then I head off to Spanish to sleep for an hour. No one does anything in there, the teacher doesn't even care. He just gives us all A's. It's the best class ever.

As I walk in to the class I see Kay sitting on Flynn's lap. Whore. I weasel my way through the rows of desks and plop down in the one next to Flynn. I look over to see her kissing all over him. God she's nasty. I just look away and put my head down. I close my eyes and hope to drown out the sound of wet, sloppy kisses.

—15 minutes later—

Oh. My. God. They are still kissing. I can't fall asleep. Normally I can fall asleep within 5 minutes, but it's been about...15-20 minutes.

Can't they breathe? Well actually, can he breathe? I wouldn't really care if she stopped. She's a little slut. I give up. I lift my head up and look at them. Disgusting. I reach my hand over and tap on Kay's back. She twists her head around to give me an unauthorized gaze. Sorry I ruined the slobber fest.

"Can you stop making out for 5 minutes? Why are you even here Kay?" She smirks and gives him one more kiss before answering.

"No, I can't. I'm here to quote on quote learn, and to show off my hot boyfriend." She looks down to Flynn. "Isn't that right baby? What, are you jealous bitch?"

My fists tighten and my jaw clenches. I can't believe that Flynn isn't stopping her.

"God you're a pussy." She looks back to Flynn and they continue their disgusting fest.

"Fuck you, slut." Her eyes dart in my direction.

"You would love to now wouldn't you?" She tosses her hair towards the back.

"Gross. Are you becoming lesbian now?" She got mad and stormed out. Flynn glared at me like he was actually mad at me. "What? You know she deserved it."

"You didn't have to act like that. And no she didn't deserve it, she should've said it to you." He reaches in his bag to pull out his phone.

"Why didn't you stop her? Why are you even protecting her? You know that she's just using you. God. I swear that's all your useful for."

"What do you mean that's all I'm useful for?" He was now looking me in the eyes.

"You're only useful for being an accessory. You might as well be a dumb jock. I can't believe you put your fake girlfriend before your childhood best friend. You know she's fake. So why do you even bother?"

"I bother because I'm all she has Ira. She's not like you, you have tons of friends."

"That's what you think? She has other guys that she's dating. And by the way I don't have tons of friends. You're all I've got Flynn. My real family has basically abandoned me. I have no friends, all the girls act like they're my friends when you're around. You are the only family, friend, and person in this world that I have." I was now in tears. His face was like a stone. Cold and still. I shove him out of my way and run to the bathroom crying.

I open the door to see her there crying too.