In The Moment

I feel nothing, just like the last time. But this time I can hear what's happening. I can't see what's happening or what people are doing. Wait, I thought I could see what I was doing to people. Maybe that progresses over time. Just like how I can hear what's happening. Why did I have to be a success? I heard a sharp smacking sound close to my ear. Another sound that was almost like a smack. Maybe a punch? Something slamming against an object, mostly likely a wall. Then something sliding that is followed by a crash. I heard a scream. I can hear someone yelling my name.

"IRA!!!! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!! Shit. HE'S BLEEDING OUT!!!!" Flynn. Wait there's another voice now.

"I command you to stop." I hear nothing now. I'm falling asleep. The sounds are muffling now. 

*Time Skip*

I hear what seems like someone snoring. My eyes flutter open, my vision is blurry. The more I blink, the more the scene of the room is noticeable. There's white walls, there's two big heavy-looking brown doors. I look down where my body should be. I'm in a white gown with white blankets. The pure white would have been swallowed by darkness if it wasn't for the single lamp lit by my bed. The window showcases a big, breathing town that's filled with the night life. The snoring grows louder, but it's still soft at the same time. I look from the window that's to my left and to the source of the snoring to the right. Flynn lays there in a cot on the floor, his body faces me. I turn to my side to look at him. The bed made an awful lot of sound. He flutters his sleepy eyes open. When he's tired he reminds me of when he was a kid. 

"Are you okay Ira?" He lefts up his body and supports the weight with his left arm, while sheepishly rubbing his eyes with the back of the other. He yawns and stretches then rests his body back on his arm. 

"Ya. I'm fine. Did I wake you?" I turn my body so my legs hang off the edge of the bed. I place my head in both of my palms. He smiles slightly. A small giggle escapes my body.

"Nah. I've been half awake this whole time. In case you woke up. Which you did. How are you feeling?" He's lying. He was out cold.

"Fine, But I'm scared. I'm scared of what's going to happen to me." He sits up and interrupts me.

"If you're scared, then have sex with me. You won't be scared then. I'll be gentle if that's why you won't have sex with me." He grabs my hand and gently gives it a squeeze.

"No that's not why I won't have sex with you. You're dating Kay, plus we're childhood best friends. It would be way to weird." I hang the hand he's holding off the bed as I rest my head on the mattress. He opens his mouth and breathes in like he wants to say something. He merely closes his mouth and blows the hair out of his face. I admire him. Everything he does is...is graceful. I guess that's what you would call it. Even when he does something really clumsy and imperfect, he still looks perfect. Like The Starry Night painting by Van Gogh. It's forever stuck being perfect. 

"What if I blindfolded you and broke up with Kay?" He has a sad look on his face. Much like a puppy's. I scruff up his hair like you would to a dog. His sad look drops and now he looks annoyed. Oh well. He runs his free hand through his hair. 

"I swear your like a dog." I laugh and playfully push him. He laughs and does the same. He bites his lip. I want to bite his lip. I want to pull his hair. I want him. I bite my lip back in desirous. He lifts himself up to my level. Our fingers interlock. 

"I've been wanting you for a long time. I've always wanted you. Even before I knew about the mobsters. I love you." He crashes his lips into mine like how waves hit the shore. Violent yet comforting. Rough yet gentle. His hand snakes up to my jaw. He gently holds my face close to his. He stands up, walks around the bed, and I roll on my back. "If you want me to stop then I will." I nod my head no. I don't want to go all the way, but when it gets close I'll stop him. He crawls on top of me. He kisses me again. The pace gets slower, more sweeter, more in depth. His hand snakes behind my back. He finds the little knots that hold my hospital gown to my body. He tugs at the weak strings. They start to unravel. One undone, two, and three. "You're shaking. You OK?" I nod my head. He returns back to passionate. He continues undoing the fragile strings. I'm completely naked under this. What will he think of my body? Will he laugh? Will he throw up? Will he run away? I'm starting to shake with nervousness. I changed my mind. I want to go all the way. I don't care that he's dating Kay or that he's my best friend. I just want him. He slides the gown off my body slowly. He tosses it aside and stares at my body. He smiles.

"What? What's wrong?" I start to cover my self with my arms and legs. I can feel my face turn red. 

"Nothing. I'm smiling at how beautiful and sexy you are. He starts kissing my inner thigh. He moves up to my hips, then stomach. He goes between my breasts then to my collar bone. I let a moan escape my lips. It encourages him and he starts to suck lightly. Not hard enough to leave a hickie, but enough to cause pleasure. Another moan leaves my lips. He leaves my collarbone and goes up my neck slowly. I bite my lip in agony. He trails up to my ear lobe and nibbles on it slightly. He follows my jaw line and comes back up to my lips. He roughly kisses me and he bites my lip, slightly tugging. 

The door clicks and a girl walks in looking at her clip board. Flynn and I freeze in our positions. She looks up and her face turns bright red. She turns her back to us.

"Um. Please redress yourself. I will need the boy to come with me." I put the gown back on with Flynn's help. Flynn walks off with the nurse. He waves and the door shuts.