Flynn and I's Relationship

I honestly wasn't sure if she was a virgin or not. I get a small vibe that she hasn't had sex yet. Shocking. She has a big rep. for that. I should ask her. Flynn leaves the house to go on his jog, but before he leaves he says sorry one more time. After I see him jog out of my view through the window, I throw myself on the couch and replay what happened in his room over and over again.

"God. I should've let it happen. It turned me on." I say to the shadows that lurk in the corners. They whisper, their breath is cold. I grab a blanket and turn on Netflix. I, of course, watch Disney movies.

---2 Hours Later---

Geez, Flynn has been gone a long time. I should call him. I dial his number and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello?" He manages to pant out. He sounds a little anxious.

"Just making sure your okay. You've been gone a long time." I relax and let out a long breath.

"Ya sorry. I'm half way back to the house. I'll be there in about another 30 minutes." His breath slows, and he relaxes too. "You scared me. I thought something was wrong. Ya I'll be there soon."

"Ok. Love ya Flynn. As a friend of course. Be careful." I hear a small, quiet giggle out of him.

"Ya, love ya too Ira. I'll be careful." A small smile forms over my lips, and my heart begins to pace. I hang up quick. I place the back of my hand on my cheeks and feel the unwelcoming warmth it brings. What's wrong with me?

His words play over and over in my head. "Love ya Ira. Love ya Ira. Love...ya...Ira. Love...ya.........Ira. Love...........ya.........Ira. Love." Over and over.

I play a movie to distract my thinking. Minutes pass, so I look out the window to see if I can spot him. I see his faint figure. Very big, muscular, and dark. His skin and hair are a few shades from being the same. He has on no shirt, basketball shorts cover his thighs. His figure becomes more defined. His face and body are shinning with sweat, his hair is a little damp. He's almost back at the house, so I better stop starring and look like I didn't miss him. Which I did. I continue watching my movie. His dark long shadow cascades over the dark gray pavement like paint on a canvas. It grows bigger and bigger with every anticipating breath. Out of the corner of my eye I see his figure jog past me like a slithering snake. It's quick and visible for a short time. My heart speeds itself. I hear the front door unlatch so I turn off the TV. His heavy breath echos through out the house. The shadows that lurk in the corner are quiet now, but still cold. He takes in a deep breath and holds it, then releases it.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He yells, unsure of where I am. I yell back okay to reassure him that I'm still here and nothing happened to me. His footsteps sink away in the quick sand I call distance. The door creaks but it doesn't shut. The water runs. I slowly walk to the bathroom door, I look through the crack and see his naked back. My eyes slide down his skin like icing melting off a hot cupcake. My eyes stop at his boxers. He turns my way slowly, but not slow enough. I pinned myself against the wall next to the door. I'm pretty sure he saw me.

"Ira. I saw you. Just come in..... I know you're by the door." His footsteps come closer, they're slow and steady. My breath cowards in my lungs that keeps it from leaving. I exhale then inhale deeply.

"I was seeing if you were in so I could grab a brush." Good lie Ira.

"Well then come in and get it. Don't worry I won't pull anything. Maybe." He laughs. I know that he doesn't mean what had happened earlier this morning. We like to mess with each other.

"Okay, I'm coming in then." I slowly open the door and keep my eyes to the ground for as long as I can. Which isn't very long. My eyes start at his shins then they trace up his body. He no longer has on boxers, only a towel. I grow a bit excited. He stands in front of the vanity. I walk in front of him. My chest is a few centimeters from below his. I look up into his perfectly bright blue eyes. Except they're not perfect. There's grey specs in them. They're not all blue. Interesting. He looks down into my emerald green eyes. We stand there for a minute.

"You're in my way." I say with a cheesy smile. "Your water is still running."

"Oh ya. thank for reminding me." He turns and strips off the towel. I watch with amazement. He turns his head at me and smiles. Great, caught in the act. I look away and my face turns bright red like a maraschino cherry. He laughs hard and steps behind the curtain. I scramble through the drawers and I finally find his moms brush. I clean it out and close the drawer.

"Um. I'm heading out now! You want the door cracked, open, or closed?!" I wait for a response.

"Leave it open. Hey come here for a second." I stand in front of the curtain. "Open it." I stand in front of the shower curtain. His grey shadow engulfs the white curtain like a virus. My hand slowly stretches out and it grips around the wet fabric. I slowly open up the curtain and the next thing I know I'm wrapped in warmth. It takes my breath away, so I breathe in the warm item and the cold air. It tries to strangle me. It doesn't move away from my body, so I step back. It follows me but it slides further down my body the more I back away. I bump into the counter of the sink. A sharp pain shrieks up my spine and it tries to escape out of my mouth. It manages to slip out by a bit, but it's not very powerful or loud. I step to the left and continue backwards. The coldness bit its way down my body, making it ache.

"What the hell Flynn! Why did you spray me?" He can't help but laugh so hard that he almost slips and falls on the floor.

"Just wanted to lighten things up. At least for now."