Thank you

Well, this is it. "Have you ever seen the rain?" is finally over, and we can finally say goodbye to Chloe, Tate and all the other characters.

Thank you to all the beautiful people that read this and stuck, or not, until the end.

It took me a while to write this story, but with life being hard on me recently, writing this story was at the bottom of my priorities unfortunately.

I also wanted to postpone the ending as much as i could, because i can't believe that this is really the end. I can finally mark this story as "finished".

I started writing this story in winter, and published the first seven chapters on February 28 2021. I really loved the idea of this story, and seeing it become reality now is CRAZY. Also, i didn't think anyone would read it, but when i started to get more and more reads, i was like "holy shit people are reading what you're writing".

I must admit, i didn't plan to end the story right now. I wanted to end it in summer, before the Wattys. But summer was absolute shit, so here I am, on December 1 2021, ending it officially.

If you have any questions about the story, the ending or the characters, please don't hesitate to ask me. Also, any feedback is really appreciated.

Also, there won't be a sequel to this story. Sorry!!!

I love you all, and thank you for reading this. Stay hydrated, and enjoy yourself!

-E