osmp

everyone is the normal orinins they are now schlatt is a spider that the info i think

this chapter is a SMUT story dont like it skip it thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur just stole some stuff from tommy like he usally does. he was running away from tommy because he found. het got in a tree and he lost tommy. he got out of the tree and kept running to be at home before the day begins. he run for a while and the he got stuck... in a web. ''shit'' he mumbles to himself. ''ohh i got a prey how eays to get you mr soot'' a spider comes down from a tree. ''schlatt let me go the day is coming and i need to get there in time!" the phantom says angry to the spider. '' mm no you need to look out and because your a friend i wont have you as dinner but as a dessert.'' the voice he used didnt give wilbur a good feeling. ''schlatt come let me go please'' the phantom trys again. '' No wilbur you know im skipping the dinner lets start with my dessert i deserved it''. schlatt walks closer to wilbur. he takes off wilburs shirt. ''i can do this hole day just look through you'' wilbur shivers of the cold wind hiting his pale skin. ''schlatt give me my hoodie back its cold'' schlatt smirks ''no you this is gonna be a punishment for everytiem getting throug my traps'' the word 'punishment' didnt give wilbur alot of trust he knows he is not gonna get beaten up from the outside but form the inside. while wilbur was thinking schlatt got naked and had wilburs clohtes of aswell. he got back when the cold wind hit his skin again. he search for schlatt bur he is gone. then he feels something by his member its getting sucked. ''f-fack schlatt'' he moans. schlatt stops the sucking and goes closer to wilbur. they look into each other eyes. wilbur eventally feels a pain in his ass. schlatt got inside of him. while wilbur was getting used to the feeling he got, schlatt watched his member go deeper in wilbur. Wilbur let out a loud moan. ''s~schlatt please f~faster'' he trys to speak. schlatt smirks and does whta his phanslut asks.  there coming more moans from wilbur and schlatt. ''s~schlatt im so c~close'' wilbur moans out. ''close to what darling speak''. he goes harder into wilbur so he has more trouble speaking. ''i~im c~close ah~~ to c~cum". wilbur spoke schlatt didnt expect that. ''were you a good boy to me?'' schlatt ask. ''y~yes please let me cum~~'' schlatt thinks and says ''fine'' wilbur cums and moans more.  a while later schlatt  comes aswell. ''you stop running in my webs now?'' schlatt asks while helping wilbur get his clothes on. ''maybe'' wilbur looks away to avoid the look on schlatt face. ''oh you liked it?'' wilbur doesnt answer. ''i will fack you more if you dont go to that duck man oke'' schlatt says to wilbur. he still doesnt answer. ''did you understand!'' wilbur jumps from the tone of schlatt. ''y-yes  i understand'' schlat smirks '' good boy''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my first oneshot woo let do this!