bad childhood

its angst, its about wilburs childhood, dont cry abt this would be nice enjoy:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time: today

im sitting outside with my friends, we have alot of fun. We talk about the past. Not the best thing for me but i feel that someone keeps staring at me, it was schlatt and george they know what happend. ''hey wilbur do you remember anything from primary school?'' my duck friend asks. i feel some tears and as the rest sees them aswell. ''Did i say anything wrong?'' quackity asks worried. ''wil they need to know that would explain alot to them'' schlatt says to me'. ''y-yea i should'' the two other guys look at eachother ''what happend then'' jack asks. ''sit down i will explain....'' they all sit down ''it happend when i switched schools....''

time: past wilbur was here 7 years

dad brought me to school. My new school.. Wilbur keep your head up new school new people. i hugged my dad goodbye and walked in the school. i got a warm welcome from my new teacher, and she introduced me. the class laughed at my last name and i got some comments like; ''hahah nerd!''or '' is your father the owner of minecraft'' adn worse the teacher yelled at them to be nice. i sat down in the front, alot of paper balls got throw at me some with notes others dont. the bell went we had a break, i sat done and just trying to think about something to do. then a group of kids walked at me. I was happy i mean people are coming to me to talk to me... god was it like that. They had rocks and water bottles in their hand. i looked scared. ''ey nerd are you thirsty'' one of the kids said. I was but didnt say anything. They throw the water bottles at me, i was soaked wet. ''c-can you guys leave me alone'' they laughed harder ''never'' a girl said. Then some other girls throw rocks at me. the bulling went till the last day of primary school.

time: past wilbur was here 14 years

high school this is my second year here. First year wasnt worse, got bullied normal things. i was sitting alone as always. then a group girls came over to me. ''hey wilbur'' one of them said. ''hey'' i said nervous because i probaly know there were here to hit me or something. ''uhh i kinda like you'' one of the girls said i didnt know what to say, i saw one of the other girls was holding her phone like she was filming. ''im sorry your not my type'' i said. ''so are you to who would date that ugly ass rat like you'' the girls laughed. break was over. I walked to my nexts lesson. ''ey nerd!'' i heard a familiar voice yell. It was dream the populairst boy in the whole school already. I ignored them i sat down. New break. i was in the bathroom, then dream sapnap and karl walked in. ''oh hello wilbur'' dream said with a smirk. dream pushed me hard at the wall. I coughed a bit. ''sapnap hold him im ready to break him'' dream said to his friend and thats what he did he grabbed me i couldnt get out. god im weak as fack. dream punched me hard in the stomach everywhere he could hit wilbur. they run out after awhile. Wilbur had a big blood nose a black eye, and everywhere bruises. the school day was over i runned home and rushed into my room locking it and sat down and broke down. i mumbled to myself ''why me what did i do am i that ugly am i really a nerd'' my father yelled upstair that food was ready. ''NOT HUNGRY ATE TO MUCH AT SCHOOL''  i yelled back i didnt eat anything my lunch got throw on the floor. I walked to my night stand and grab a knife out. should i do it? i thought. yea i mean if dream could i would be dead by now. i cut one time, another time and another time it goes on for like 5 minutes, then i put it away and put my sleeve over the cuts. The next day i went to school wearing a hoodie with long sleeves. i didnt had breakfast and lucnh.Were close to our last lesson. I gave up the bulling got everyday worse. Lucky for me the train rails were close by the school. the bell went school was finally over. i went the opposite way i always went. dream and sapnap followed me. i waited till the train came, the barries came down. I walked under them and sat down on the rail. alot of people were there watching yelling at me to get off. then i heard dream yell ''PEOPLE SHUT HE ISNT WORTH ANYTHING'' everyone went silent. a other familair voice yelled ''WILBUR PLEASE GET OFF COME ON PLEASE'' i was dad. i look at him and then a stanger run up to adn grabbed me on time and brought me in safety. After the barries went up. dad rushed to me and hugged me. ''why wilbur'' i look at him see him crying ''because life sucks everone hates me..'' after that dream and sapnap didnt bully me that much and i went to therapy.

time past wilbur was 18 here

college yey. im studying music its the only thing that brings me joy. did i ever got lsot of dream karl and sapnap. yes i did. college was a new start for me. i made two friend schlatt and george, i found out what i was, life was finally getting better. Until one day. schlatt george and i came back from a party george was driving and me and schlatt were a little bit drunk. we were 'flirting' with george. then i grabbed the steering wheel and got us in a car crash. i had my arm broken, schlatt was quit oke.. but george not he got in coma i kept blaming myself, i started to cut again after i promised dad and schlatt to stop. George was in coma because of me ME. that was there long and if that wasnt good enough my mother died.

time: past wilbur was 22 here

george got out of his coma after 4 years i was so happy that he was still alive. He forgive me ofcourse i didnt forgive myself i got a boyfriend schlatt and everything went well 

time: today

''that was everything i guess'' i sit there in tears so did the rest schlatt was hugging me so was george. ''you still didnt forgive yourself for that accident?'' i look at george ''no i almost killed you'' we had a group hug ''come on wilbur lets go home'' schlatt says ''dont have to much fun~'' quackity say in a joking voice ''don ask why wilbur will walk weird tomorrow'' schlatt said pulling me to my house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1163 words. If you have trouble in school please go to talk to someone

bye i hoped nobody cried