bet

''I give you 50 bucks if you get that brit in your bed'' Dream said as they sat around a table at school ''bet'' george laughs ''i get 100 dollar if sap falls in love with that brit'' as they all shook their hands Sapnap made his way. 

Niki and Wilbur were talking to each other well Niki was listenting and Wilbur talked about how cute and hot the half Greek was. ''Wil shut he's coming our way'' niki said as she poked Wilbur. ''hey Wilbur~'' Sapnap spoke as he put his hand around Wils waist. Wilbur turned red as a tomato. ''i'll leave'' niki said waving and winking to Wilbur. ''So you like movies?'' Sapnap asks. ''mhm!'' Wilbur said thats the only thing he could say right now i mean his crush is holding him by his waist! ''how about a movie date in for that'' Sapnap said knowing what wilbur was gonna say ''yes i would love to!'' wilbur said happily, ''alr i'll pick you up at 8'' wilbur smilled and nodded ''see you then'' sapnap said as he winked and walked away. Niki came back ''and?'' she asks ''I have a date we need to go shopping rn!'' Niki laughed and agreed they went shopping they were lucky becaus they were done with school.

Wilbur was looking for some clothes as niki was just sitting there waiting. ''Now i get why some men hate to go shopping with their girl'' wilbur giggles ''Oh i found something!'' Niki looked up and smiled ''yes that's it!" Wilbur smiled from ear to ear. If Sapnap knew how much he would hurt Wilbur if he said that it was for a bet.. can you imainge. Well Niki was thinking about that what if it was just a prank she wouldnt say it ofcourse She hasnt seen Wilbur that happy after she made him a cake. 

7.55pm Wilbur was nervous. ''you look good wil now stop being so damn nervous will you'' his mother said. Wilbur nodded 7.58pm time was getting closer. 8pm.. TOOT TOOT! he showed up! wilbur thought. ''Thats him byeee'' wilbur said and ran out. Sapnap saw Wilbur holy.. He looked like a fairy tale. Wilbur got in the car and Sap drove to the cinema

~~time skip~~

The movie was done and Wilbur and Sapnap were sitting in the car ''Wil?'' Wilbur looked up to the half greek ''Yeah?'' they made eye contact for a sec before Sapnap grabbed Wilburs chin and kissed him on the lips. Wilbur turned red. ''im sorry Wilbur i-'' sapnap got cut off by wilbur kissing him again. ''Wanna stay over? at mine?'' Sapnap ask Wilbur nodded and called his parents to say he was staying at Sapnaps. They arrived at Sapnaps house well did wilbur know that George and Dream lived there aswell. As Wilbur and Sapnap walk in laughing they hear a cough. ''Yo dream i though i bring my date home'' Sapnap wrapped his arm aorund WIlburs waist and pulled him closer making Wilbur blush alot. ''I dont mind so does george just dont be to loud'' as Wilbur was thinking what that meant Sapnap said ''yea no not gonna stay silent'' Wilbur turned red ''i- uhh'' Dream laughed ''go upstairs just dont make a mess becaus you can clean it yourself'' 

Wilbur and Sap were upstairs ''so about what dream said.'' Sapnap pushed Wilbur down ''just enjoy cutie i need that 50 bucks'' Wilbur realized it.. he was a bet.. just a bet! Wilbur pushed Sapnap off him ''YOU ASSHOLE i was just a bet to you huh! I liked you!!'' Dream heard everything ''oh please just let me fuck you so i can get that 50 bucks'' Wilburs heart broke his crush is just using him. Wilbur kicked Sap and rushed out ''WILBUR GET BACK'' Sapnap yelled running after him '' I thought you liked him?!'' George says ''ofcourse not I like karl'' 

Wilbur was just running no idea to where but he was just running until he bumped into Niki his tears were more when he saw her ''Wilbur whats going on?!'' Wilbur wiped some tears away and spoke ''it was just a bet...'' Niki was so done with them..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ofcourse Sapnap wouldnt do anything of this i hope you guys enjoyed btw