kiss dream goodbye

this i a georgebur or wilburnotfound how you wanna call its a smut 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wilbur and george are with tommy making a video. tommy told wilbur to come in a suit bc there going to a restaurant. well ofc he lied they werent going to one, they were going to a water parcour. george and tommy were already there and they saw a car coming towards them. wilbur gets out the car in suit. ''omg it worked'' tommy say half laughing. tommy and george walk to wilbur.'' where are we?'' the tall man asks. ''were not going to a restaurant wil'' tommy says stil half laughing. tommy explains to wilbur what there gonna do. ''do they have a extra swimming suit?'' wilbur ask ''we only hired two swimsuits not three'' george start to laugh. george and tommy put on the swimsuits, and the livejackets wilbur only puts on the livejacket. they go to the water parcours. they make the video and george falls sometimes. they stop the filming and just be stupid on the parcour.  George falls and wilbur falls on top of him they both start to turn red. '' MY MINOR EYES'' tommy screams while running away. '' uhh can ye get off me wil?'' george askes. ''maybe'' wilbur answers. tommy is somewhere far away as wilbur sees and kisses george. george kisses him back after a while.  wilbur pulls away to get his breath ''shall we continue this at home darling'' wilbur ask the smaller one ''s-sure'' george answers. wilbur gets off george and just sits next to him. tommy runs back. ''i need to go home'' tommy says. ''alright we see you soon'' wilbur says.  wilbur and george go to wilburs house. ''so were home baby'' wilbur says. george blushes on the name wilbur gave him.  ''Oh baby~your a bit red'' george got more red. ''im not''. george walks to wilbur and wilbur walks backwards, and he hits the wall. ''quess who is locked now?'' the smaller one says to the taller one. ''come on george let me have control im stronger then you so i will always win'' Wilbur says. "listen kitten you better do what i say or i need to punish you bad" george says to wilbur. wilbur blushes. ''knees now'' george comands the taller one. he does what george says and get on his knees. ''good boy'' george pets wilburs head. '' i need to edit a video but i want some satisfaction'' george smirked at wilbur. ''follow me kitten i have something for you" george walks upstairs and wilbur follows. george get something out of his closet. ''put it on will ya'' wilbur nodes and goes to the bathroom and changes.

--wilburs pov--

me and george were flirting in the water parcour and now i need to put something on. i open the box and see what he gave me.... a maid dress with CAT EARS omg that asshole. i put them on and walk out of the bathroom. ''oh kitten look at you~'' george says to me with a smirk. i feel myself turn red everytime he says that name. '' i got another gift for you'' george walks towards me. ''w-what is it'' i say to him. ''this'' george puts a collar around my neck! ''now be a good kitten and clean the house for me will ya'' i looked at him pissed. ''george im not you slave'' george looked at me with a look i didnt trust. ''listen you little slut you better do what i say or i give you a punishment that you wont forget'' those words hit cold. i didnt want to get in more trouble i already was so i did what he asked ''what do i need to clean george'' he somehow looked more pissed then he already was. he pulled on my collar and said ''its master or sir for you'' i just noded ''go clean the kitchen if i see a dirty spot i will put a x behind your name if there is 3 xs i need to punish you'' george said with a smirk. those xs will be there soon. i walked to the kitchen and saw the mess. ''w-what how'' i just started cleaning the mess for 5 minutes now and george walked in ''oh oh bad kitten its not clean'' i looked at him and said ''ive been cleaning for only five minutes im not a wizard!'' i raised my voice and regretted it already. ''dont raise your voice to me one x for not being done and one x for raising your voice to me'' shit i cant mess it up before i know im tied up to the bed naked.

--3rd person--

george let wilbur clean futher the kitchen but this time george watched him. Wilbur was struggling with some things and let something fall when he bend to pick it up he heard a whistle coming from george. wilbur was done. george checked everything and let a glass fall on the ground and said ''youre not done kitten thats the last x.....'' 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heheh cliffhanger maybe a part two not sure