Untitled Part 24

Whats worse being revived or having 2 husbands who dont spend time with you? If you ask Wilbur he would say both but he hates the last part. Wilbur is a housewife after he got married to Quackity and Jschlatt, they promised each other that no matter the stress they will keep loving each other. But the days passed and Schlatt and Quackity forgot, they dont show affection to Wilbur so he got an idea. He knows Schlatt and Quackity loves to see him in skirts, so that's what he did after he cleaned the house did groceries he went and took a shower.

After Wilbur took his shower he start to look for a skirt and a cute tanktop with some fishnet leggins. He finally got the best outfit and puts it on he's wearing a black skirt that falls amazing of his hips and legs his tanktop is light blue with a little ram on it he made the tanktop out of a hoodie Schlatt didnt wear anymore. The fishnets took a little while to put on it was a whole ass struggle. He grabbed his black baby blue nikes and put those on and went downstairs.

He started to make dinner in his outfit, As he heard the door unlock and some talking he got a little nervous what if they didnt like it but that thought went away when he heard a whistle behind him it was Quackity. Schlatt went over and slapped Wilburs ass. ''Did you do that all for us~'' Schlatt spoke ''yes ofcourse i always cook dinner for you guys'' Wilbur said acting like he wasnt wearing a skirt and a tanktop. ''Now now dont be our dumb boy were talking about your outfit" Quackity said letting his hand go over Wilburs torso. ''let turn off the stove our dinner is already ready'' Schlatt said turning off the stove ''nonono the food isnt warm yet'' Wilbur said. ''I have our dinner in my hands'' Quackity said, making Wilbur go red. ''I uh'' Wilbur mumbled out. 

Schlatt picks up Wilbur making Wilbur gasp ''Schlatt love please put me down'' Schlatt shook his head and went upstairs with Quackity following. Schlatt walks into their shared room placing Wilbur down on the bed. ''God you should wear this more often Wilbur'' Wilbur rolled his eyes ''oh bc that would be the only reason you guys would give me attention?'' Schlatt and Quackity looked at each other. ''What are you talking about love?'' Quackity asked Wilbur sat up ''you guys are always busy with work work work and work only say hi or anything else to me when we go to bed or eat!'' Wilbur spoke clearly upset. ''We're sorry darling we didnt mean to'' Schlatt said ''We will give you more attention alr?'' Quackity asked Wilbur nodded. ''Now are you gonna start with your dinner before it get cold?'' Wilbur said making the 2 smile ''We got your consents right ''Yes dipshit now hurry before you can eat steak and potatos for dinner'' Schlatt chuckled starting to undress Wilbur. ''Now Quackity what part do you want head or ass'' Schlatt asks to Quackity ''hmmm i would like ass you had ass the last time'' Quackity said.

Wilbur was in heaven, even tho he was gagging on Schlatts dick while he was moaning because Quackity was railing his ass ''god~ Wilbur your so good at this'' Schlatt spoke getting close to his climax. Quackity also got close to his climax but didnt say anything just going faster. Wilbur just mumbled trying to speak but he couldnt because schlatt had already came in his mouth, making wilbur choke a little. Quackity kept thrusting into Wilbur trying to get to his climax as he reaches it he groans. ''God Wil you were amazing'' Wilbur nodded because he couldn't speak. ''You better swallow slut other wise your punishment will get worse cutie'' Schlatt spoke. And that's what wil did he listened to schlatt and swallowed. Both the tops smile at how wilbur looks "our mess~" quackity spoke, "can we take a bath now I feel so sticky" Wilbur said as he touches his body to show proof "yeah yeah you brat, Q go turn on the bath I'll take Wil" Quackity nodded and went to the bathroom.
--
End they had a nice after care :]