get out of my head!

tw! death sucide mention of murder (is that a trigger?)

''I'll get you back William idc in wich way!'' that were the last words Wilbur heard from his wife after he needed to kill her. She was getting more abusiver to him and his son and even if he told the police they didnt do anything. 

Its been a few days after the death of Sally but it wasnt the best for Wilbur. He kept hearing her voice over and over again. He saw her mulitple times a day making him lose his mind. ''dad?'' a soft voice spoke ''yes kiddo?'' Wilbur spoke ''can we get ice cream?'' Wilbur smiled and nodded. Fundy smiled and grabs his jacket and put on his shoes, Wilbur did the same. Then he heard the voice again ''oh getting ice cream what if its posion huh then you kill your son aswell'' Wilbur shook his head and grabbed his wallet and went to fundy ''lets go'' Wilbur and fundy walked to the ice cream man and got the ice cream wilbur payed and they just enjoyed well till it lasted. Wilbur saw Sally standing behind Fundy with a knife in her hands ''lets go fundy will eat the rest at home'' fundy nodded and they went home.

Fundy was asleep. Wilbur was going crazy sally wouldnt shut up. Wilbur couldnt help it anymore he wrote a note and left it on the table with his phone. ''Sorry fundy..'' he says and walks out locking the door. ''oh giving up ha! god youre weak!'' wilbur heard sallys voice laughing. Wilbur stood by a bridge ready to jump ''untill we meet again Fundy until we meet again'' before wilbur let himself fall he heard yelling and footsteps ''DADD'' wilbur lost balance and fell infront of his sons eyes. Fundy jumped after him ''FUNDY NO!'' wilbur yelled before he hit the ground. Fundy hit the ground a min later ontop of Wilbur. 

''until they meet again..'' Philza spoke on their funeral. ''until they meet again'' the rest of the family said with tears. Philza and Kristen visit their graves everyday. Reading the sentence on their graves everytime. ''Ive won my battle with Sally continue my fight'' stood on Wilburs grave and on Fundys ''Ive been a soldier for my dad always will be even were not here anymore'' 

--------------------------

390 words i got some tears in my eyes idk abt you guys. I hope you enjoyed.