what about me?

wilbur: 17 techno: 15 tommy: 11 phil: 44    ''text'' : talking 'text': thinking

3rd person--

wilbur is a boy of 17 years he has 2 younger brothers. techno also know as ''the blade'' he is famous fighter and tommy is a youtuber and has over 10 miljoen abonnees. Wilbur isnt famous on his own he can play guitar and sing but his father isnt with it bc he always says ''we dont need a singer we already have what we want and who wants  to listen to you now leave it and help your brothers'' Wilbur also goes to a public school and his brother to a private one. Is it fair in wilburs eyes yes he is used to it, tommy is nice to wilbur but techno not.

wilburs pov--

i hear footsteps coming my way and the door flys open and a book get thrown at the wall ''wake up loser!'' techno yells and walks away laughing. 'good moring to you to tech'' wilbur gets up and get dressed just like usually black jeans yellow sweatshirt and a beanie. i walk down and make my breakfast. ''ey loser can you make me some to'' i look up and see techno with his blade behind his back ''no'' that was a big mistake ''WHAT DID YOU SAY'' 3 2 1 ''IMA KILL YOU RN'' and a bottle get throw at me. ''calm down techno he isnt worth your energy and time'' my father says techno  sighs and walks away. i grab my bag and ran of to school. Not many people like me but i do have friends that know about everything.  ''hey wilbur!'' schlatt screams i walk to him and he hugs me ''hey schlatt'' niki and jack come along aswell we talk and the bell goes. So far its going good i mean i didnt get hit or yelled at so let hope it stays like that.

3rd person--

god what was wilbur wrong ''hey loser!'' dream screams towards wilbur ''how is it to be the useless one in the family'' his friends laugh wilbur decide to ignore it ''mistake!'' ''loser!'' ''die!'' the guys keep yelling at wilbur. Wilbur goes to the bathroom and sapnap george and dream follow. ''awww look at him just being hopeless as always'' dream laughs ''where is your lil boyfriend to save you'' i look to george '''he isnt my boyfriend!'' wilbur raises his voice that was a really bad idea... ''dont raise your voice on me'' george slaps wilbur across the face and there starts it again they beat wilbur till he cant move and then run off he lays there thinking abt what he will do. wilbur got his energy back and went to the roof of the building. 

wilburs pov--

im standing on the edge of the rooftop looking down seeing a rail and a train in the distance, im thinking will i do it? my toughts get cut of by a voice ''wilbur! please come here its not safe!'' it was niki and schlatt standing next to here. ''JUMP'' dream yells schlatt slaps him ''dude wtf'' he says after. I turn around looking at niki and schlatt. ''i will protect you guys'' i smile i look i jump...

--days later--

wilburs pov--

its so light. 'where am i' a soft voice speaks ''youre in heaven my child'' i turn to the voice and see ''MOM'' i run to her and hug her ''sorry wilbur'' we keep hugging and never let go..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end! holy welp last bit was lil rushed